All nighter on BoS on dec16th (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: a campaign of distraction

Alrighty
I'll just go on the games I have first

I found left 4 dead and killing floor pretty awesome but I imagine it'd be pretty lonely if you didnt have a friend or multiple with you...

GTA series is awesome if you havent played

CoD 4 is awesome

Crysis has quite an enjoyable single player campaign that I repeatedly play.

Diablo 2 (old school but still grouse) pick a hero go do quests, defeat bosses, get phat loot etc

Titan Quest is a diablo 2 clone but it outshines it, the graphics are very good, the skills look more awesome, it's just the bom!

Heroes of Newerth, still in closed beta i think but if you can get your hands on a beta key it is a dota clone however it is so much better than dota it cannot be put into words. Once you play this no matter your feelings of dota you wont touch dota ever again. (I hated dota, I love HoN, only thing is it has a steep learnin curve).

Demigod is a dota clone, got nothin on HoN though.

Hellgate: London, despite being repetitive I found quite enjoyable, though the skills are pretty shit I must say.

Prototype was good but I never opened it after I finished cos, there was nothin to do, so maybe not the best choice.

Starcraft and Warcraft are always good, Ive been playin a Bleach Vs One Piece WC3 map recently and it's really good.

Another option is emulators and dling roms, I lost a great deal of HSC study time (aka all of it) thanks to findin out about pokemon Platinum. If pokemon aint your scene there are obv plenty more games too.

Ones I dont have:
Torchlight, d2 clone again but a friend likes it and I'll be gettin soon
Dragon Age: Origons, I believe also a d2 clone but it's supposed to be exceptionally good.

EDIT: After some pokin around it looks like DA: O isnt a d2 clone but is similar.

Last edited:
HSC
Uni Grad

Hmm, dont kill me but I have a big problem with MW2.
This may not apply to everyone however, as I like to play games with friends, MW2 is a game I will never go near. It hasnt got dedicated servers, meaning random sever, meaning no friends in same server, and also random ping. Dont get me wrong, it looks like a great game, outstanding graphics and a nice selection of weapons but after 200k signatures on the petition and them still not including dedicated servers, I am at a loss to understand why...

EDIT: And also no tournaments and no mods to ban retards etc.

shady145

Banned
HSC

Alrighty
I'll just go on the games I have first

I found left 4 dead and killing floor pretty awesome but I imagine it'd be pretty lonely if you didnt have a friend or multiple with you...

GTA series is awesome if you havent played

CoD 4 is awesome

Crysis has quite an enjoyable single player campaign that I repeatedly play.

Diablo 2 (old school but still grouse) pick a hero go do quests, defeat bosses, get phat loot etc

Titan Quest is a diablo 2 clone but it outshines it, the graphics are very good, the skills look more awesome, it's just the bom!

Heroes of Newerth, still in closed beta i think but if you can get your hands on a beta key it is a dota clone however it is so much better than dota it cannot be put into words. Once you play this no matter your feelings of dota you wont touch dota ever again. (I hated dota, I love HoN, only thing is it has a steep learnin curve).

Demigod is a dota clone, got nothin on HoN though.

Hellgate: London, despite being repetitive I found quite enjoyable, though the skills are pretty shit I must say.

Prototype was good but I never opened it after I finished cos, there was nothin to do, so maybe not the best choice.

Starcraft and Warcraft are always good, Ive been playin a Bleach Vs One Piece WC3 map recently and it's really good.

Another option is emulators and dling roms, I lost a great deal of HSC study time (aka all of it) thanks to findin out about pokemon Platinum. If pokemon aint your scene there are obv plenty more games too.

Ones I dont have:
Torchlight, d2 clone again but a friend likes it and I'll be gettin soon
Dragon Age: Origons, I believe also a d2 clone but it's supposed to be exceptionally good.

EDIT: After some pokin around it looks like DA: O isnt a d2 clone but is similar.
well for fps get COD 4 Modern Warefare 1 + 2
for rpg get Diablo 1+2 or wait for the 3rd one
for rts play StarCraft
WOW so many :D thanks i'll look them up tomorrow, for now i gotta save up sleep hours for the all nighter tomorrow ;)

HSC
Uni Grad

WOW so many :D thanks i'll look them up tomorrow, for now i gotta save up sleep hours for the all nighter tomorrow ;)
I should do the same, dont go to bed until 3:30 - 4:00 cos I dont get tired until then and if I aint tired I cant sleep...it's a viscious cycle...

AHHbey.

HSC
Haha, I certainly won't be checking my marks or ATAR at 6am..
Dialup + everyone else checking at the same time = Computer bursting into flames.

Goodluck everyone ^^
I got into nursing with early entry so I plan to send a photo of myself in a lecture hall to my career advisor signed 'Ha! Suck it dream crusher! I did what you thought was impossible!' :)

youngminii

Banned
HSC
I just woke up (screwed up sleeping pattern yeah yeah) and I won't sleep again until my results come out
Wooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)