All nighter on BoS on dec16th (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
probs gonna be playing games/watchin animes the night before, go to bed at about 1am
then wake up at about noon and check the website around evening time cos i forgot that was the day the results came out =S

ShowStopper

HSC
hahaha mamoz, you're closer to me than you think i go to the school in lakemba
Holy Spirit :p

staplers...YAY

HSC
gonna make sure I am pissed beyond belief, so that when I read them, they don't faze me...I want to do psychology and law but if I pretend results dont matter when I'm drunk, I'll feel better when I don't get good marks...
Party at someone's on Tuesday night!!!

shuttle_bus5

HSC
gonna make sure I am pissed beyond belief, so that when I read them, they don't faze me...I want to do psychology and law but if I pretend results dont matter when I'm drunk, I'll feel better when I don't get good marks...
Party at someone's on Tuesday night!!!
party at my place ;)

Mudcake

HSC
...if it comes out at 6 am why pull an all nighter? :S just get up at 6am if ur really keen... I'd probs be in the cohort of getting up around 6 to check marks but all nighter makes no sense, also i have entry into med =) it's not relevant but it makes me happy hahaha

also poor what his face with the "ur ranks suck why are u worried" kinda funny but hurtful, I'm sure it will still go well for you :)

mamoz

HSC
...if it comes out at 6 am why pull an all nighter? :S just get up at 6am if ur really keen... I'd probs be in the cohort of getting up around 6 to check marks but all nighter makes no sense, also i have entry into med =) it's not relevant but it makes me happy hahaha

also poor what his face with the "ur ranks suck why are u worried" kinda funny but hurtful, I'm sure it will still go well for you :)
can you get over it!

Phouna

HSC
N/A
I've been telling myself I won't but I know I'll be up all night/morning waiting for my results anyway.
I'm N/Aing the 16th and 17th off work, hah.
You should be the last person to be stressing out Mon. Your rankings by the look of it will get you an ATAR of 90+.. if you don't... you can beat me up :D
See how confident I am?

LOL I'll be chucking an all nighter... not on purpose but I won't be able to sleep XD
Then it'll take me three hours of calming myself down and wait for my ringing tone and I'll just let it vibrate while I stare at it for an hour and swallow and open.... what will happen next after I look at them? Will I scream and start dancing or will I just freeze up and just stare down at my phone. hmmm..... I wonder...

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
i tried to pull all nighter last year before my exam results. But I kinda knew what I got anyway so I gave up at 2am and woke up at 5am to find out my results lol

Monsterman

HSC
Not neccessarily.
Person 1 goes to James Ruse
Person 2 goes to a school ranked in the 500s.

Person 1 gets a rank of 20/x
Person 2 gets a rank of 4/x

Person 1 beats person 2.

So that previous person could go to an awesome school and kick ass. Who knows?
Would the servers lag? because i remember... something lagged when i applied for it on the last day..

Member232135

HSC
N/A
Wouldnt it be funny if it turns out you guys all got mystery marks.

Just saying.

biopia

WestSyd-UNSW3x/week
HSC
Lol, my sleeping patterns are screwed, so there is no need for an all nighter. I wake up at midnight and go to bed in the arvo, so I'll be all ready XD

I seriously can't wait though. If my sleeping patterns weren't screwed, I would pull an all nighter haha.

noturningback

HSC
the hsc part of my life has long passed and despite the hundreds of hours I poured into it (i.e. 8 hours a day more than a month before the hsc exams, countless on assessments and other exams through the year) I can honestly say I really don't care all that much anymore.
I won't be pulling an all nighter, I'll just check the results when I remember on the day.

edit: just realized, kinda contradictory that I'm on this site at all. I got bored and came on, sometimes theres interesting topics that are unrelated to hsc.

Last edited:

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
i'd recommend you kids dl a excel that does calculations estimates for you, sam won't be in use at thattime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)