all nighters (1 Viewer)

maths94

HSC
my m8 apparently did an all nighter for the 2u test which was today. What are your thoughts on all nighters?

HyperComplexxx

ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
HSC
i chucked an all nighter studying for my english exam last year, couldn't remember shit and failed

muzeikchun852

HSC
unhealthy. and i dont suggest anyone to be an all nighter the night before a test.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
I've never done it. Before each exam I get about 9hrs of sleep.

annagurl

HSC
N/A
Tonight will be my second consecutive all nighter. Well... I had four hours sleep last night, so it wasn't a COMPLETE all nighter. But yeah. Bad idea. Don't do it, bro. I'm only doing it coz I have 2 assignments due tomorrow which I haven't started. LOL

HSC
Uni Grad
I chucked an all nighter for my first 4U exam because I had 3 other assessments due the same day and decided to complete them first. Ended up 99%, bro.

Just make sure you have enuff caffeine and you'll do just fine.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Tonight will be my second consecutive all nighter. Well... I had four hours sleep last night, so it wasn't a COMPLETE all nighter. But yeah. Bad idea. Don't do it, bro. I'm only doing it coz I have 2 assignments due tomorrow which I haven't started. LOL
Do it earlier than. =]

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Well... I had four hours sleep last night, so it wasn't a COMPLETE all nighter. But yeah. Bad idea. Don't do it, bro. I'm only doing it coz I have 2 assignments due tomorrow which I haven't started. LOL
Four hours sleep is quite common for me. Wouldn't count it as an all nighter, just a poor nights sleep.

All nighter before exams is not recommended.

HSC
i did a few of my hsc exams with no sleep but that was because of physical pain. if u can sleep without trouble, i suggest u get at least a few hours sleep the night b4

HSC
I may well be going very late tonight for tomorrow's chemistry exam... Just like yesterday...

annagurl

HSC
N/A
Four hours sleep is quite common for me. Wouldn't count it as an all nighter, just a poor nights sleep.

All nighter before exams is not recommended.
How do you live? D:
I felt like I could just lie down on the floor and sleep no matter where I was.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
How do you live? D:
I felt like I could just lie down on the floor and sleep no matter where I was.
I've gotten used to it. Usually I sleep between 6 and 8 hours. Four maybe once or twice a week. I'll usually try to have a catch up day of around 10 hours.

jamesfirst

HSC
quick question ohexploitable. Are that girl in your DP ?

Studentleader

HSC
N/A
All nightered 4400 word english essay - ended up being one of 2 people to hand it in that day (no one was penalised.) The 'rank 1' chick came in 10 mins before school finished to hand hers in - she slept in til 12 noon and got up finished it handed it in.

After school I had group tuition for economics then 1 hour at home followed by dinner with economics class and an economics lecture. I got home at 11 pm and died.

ruchira2122

HSC
works for some people, doesnt work for others.

wouldn't want to do it before a math exam though.. cause it actually requires a lot of on the spot thinking.

crazysexycool

HSC
All-nightering at the moment for my math2U exam. I did an all-nighter yesterday for English. It depends on your body. I can survive for a week with an average amount of 2 hours sleep. Just make sure you have the time to catch up.

pacman911

HSC
I all-nightered the night before my math 2U exam, just pumped myself full of coffee before i got to school. No difference really, remembered everything and came out with 98%

Like the previous guy said, all really depends on how your body takes it

Aindan

HSC
I really need at least 8 hours sleep every night regardless of exams. If you are planning to all nighter, then you must have screwed up your preparation along the way. Don't do it :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)