All Saints (1 Viewer)

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
YAY! Neslon kissing his dead wife...she wont complain!

ALSO! im an extra on it!!!...the episode about medieval reenactment...& a guy with a pole through the head! yea!!!:rofl:

Im the woman in a orange apron, pinkish dress & white scarf on head!!:wave:

HSC
:eek: You're famous!! lol! Do you know when that episode's going to be on tv?

It was a pretty good episode, poor Von though...

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
i know!..poor Von, she the best!..i hope she doesnt leave for awhile yet!

i dont know when, but im starting to watch it every week..so ill post on this thread!:rofl:

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
Who is going to die next?
I am a die hard fan of All Saints :)
ooo - any speculations on who is going to couple up next?

dora_18

HSC
i loveeeeeeeee all saints!!!...i think vincent and charlotte might give it another go, although their relationship is so weird, like theyre married, then shes a lesbian..etc etc...however...
i read in tv week that she gets pregnant again...so im just thinking of who is can be to
i think jack needs a gf...hes so cute and lovable :)

*mel*

dora_18 said:
i loveeeeeeeee all saints!!!...i think vincent and charlotte might give it another go, although their relationship is so weird, like theyre married, then shes a lesbian..etc etc...however...
i read in tv week that she gets pregnant again...so im just thinking of who is can be to
In reply to that spoiler, i read about that too and i really hope it's Vincent. I reckon they are cute together. It's inevitable that they end up together.

HSC
dora_18 said:
i hope that the baby actually survives, because in a lot of tv shows, they bring the baby into the storyline, then kill it off...

*mel*

chocolate_lover said:
i hope that the baby actually survives, because in a lot of tv shows, they bring the baby into the storyline, then kill it off...
Yeah that's true, but it would be so cruel if she lost the baby again. Remember, they already did it once with her and Jack's baby. That's why I'm thinking that Vicent will be the father because it'd make more sense in the long run. If Jack's baby had survived, there'd be the constant issue of who takes care of it, who it lives with etc, but if she has this baby with Vincent... they can re-open the whole storyline of when/if they are finally getting back together.

HSC
**MeL**88 said:
Yeah that's true, but it would be so cruel if she lost the baby again. Remember, they already did it once with her and Jack's baby. That's why I'm thinking that Vicent will be the father because it'd make more sense in the long run. If Jack's baby had survived, there'd be the constant issue of who takes care of it, who it lives with etc, but if she has this baby with Vincent... they can re-open the whole storyline of when/if they are finally getting back together.
Yeah, that makes sense.:uhhuh:

dora_18

HSC
yeh it has to be him...theres no other possible canididates..well none that we know of anyway!i cant wait to see them together...if they DO end up getting together

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
Is there any website that tells you wot is in next week episode's All Saints??

Cos i dont know when the Medieval Reenactment episode that I'm in, goes on TV

*mel*

Woah! Can Deanna get any more bitchy? Does anyone else think Jack is a complete loser now? It's like she kisses him once, and suddenly she's in control of him. It's pathetic.

And does anyone know what's going to happen with Von? She can't have really quit the Emergency Department forever, right?

dora_18

HSC
i used to think jack was awesome...and now im like..omg you're completely pathetic, how can he beleive her? as if frank is really that sleezy anyway! diana is a bitch and i want her gone....and i dont know about von

all saints used to be so muc better..i think its turning really shit..im dissapointed..and i want charlotte and vincent back together!

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
It would be so funny if someone killed her:D

anyway..the episode is getting closer.....i remember that new doctor was there (i knew Alex but i couldnt work out who that guy was!)

*waiting.........*

dora_18

HSC
i cant believe you've seen the whole cast...and christopher gabardi! id die to meet him...i would stalk him and abduct him and take him home...do you know any spoilers?

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
cant say;)

anyway...those two are really nice ppl...cos neither of them have any idea wot medieval reenactment is. & cos i got to be one of the 'favorite extras' with the staff..i got to chat with them.

& alex is a crazy bitch!!! lol..she is so cool!!

for example; one of the horses was making alot of noise in the background & i was sort of behind alex & evrytime the horse did his horse noice, she would turn around & say very loudly "I agree!"

after the 3rd time i replied saying "So does he!" & she looked at me (i thought, oh shit...cos extras arent ment to talk to the actors unless they speak first) but she smiled & said "About time!"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)