All Saints (2 Viewers)

dora_18

HSC
nik_noodle said:
yeah ive had Peter Knight last yr. lol. 1st yr Health Science is pretty much the same as 1st yr HIM.

U should come and join us in the cumbo threads!

PS: stalk- ep guides are only released to the public til the 9th May. Don't mention anything, but keep checking ATIA for updates :)
lol theres a cumbo thread?

*mel*

Hey did someone say that both Nelson and Jess are leaving?? No way! How did you find out? That totally sucks... i was waiting for Jess and Dan to get together. They'd be so cute.

Oh btw, any hard core Dan (Mark Priestly) fans... i read that he is going to be in a main stage production called 'Lord of the Flies' at Stables Theatre in Kings Cross on May 19. Henry Nixon is also in it. If i recall correctly, I think that he was Sterlo.

dora_18

HSC
**MeL**88 said:
Hey did someone say that both Nelson and Jess are leaving?? No way! How did you find out? That totally sucks... i was waiting for Jess and Dan to get together. They'd be so cute.

Oh btw, any hard core Dan (Mark Priestly) fans... i read that he is going to be in a main stage production called 'Lord of the Flies' at Stables Theatre in Kings Cross on May 19. Henry Nixon is also in it. If i recall correctly, I think that he was Sterlo.
i knew jess was leaving since sometime last year...courtesy of TV week :D...but i wanted jess&dan together as well, theyd be cute, he was so nice to her after that whole murder incident with carrie when he hugged her...i was sure something would develop from that but hey!

not a "huge" fan of mark priestly...my heart lies with christopher gabardi lol...

nik_noodle

HSC
Yeah TV just wasn't for Nat. N she won't tell me if anything happens with Jess n Dan haha.

Yes Dora, there is a Cumbo thread :p http://community.boredofstudies.org/577/affiliate-campuses/

Anyone wanna play netball for me 2nite? I hate mixed with a passion, have worked all day and would rather just stick to my usual tue and thu night comps :(

I offered to do someones shift for em :p

nik_noodle

HSC
hehe yeah i know. but shes's not as annoying now as she was when they had those panic attacks...which kinda died without notice and she was fine the next trauma :{

dora_18

HSC
yeh ive often wondered about that...i was sitting there the other night and im thinking hang on what ever happened to those panic attacks she used to have..they kind of just subsided!!oh well...courtesy to the brilliant directors i guess!!

nik_noodle

HSC
dora_18 said:
yeh ive often wondered about that...i was sitting there the other night and im thinking hang on what ever happened to those panic attacks she used to have..they kind of just subsided!!oh well...courtesy to the brilliant directors i guess!!
No no no no. Louise Crane came back from Mcleods. She got rid of a lot of the crap storylines. And Mcleods went insanely stupid.

Funny that!

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
come on!!! i want my episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..plz:hammer:

dora_18

HSC
theres a new nurse coming on the show...im guessing shes replacing jessica..she starts when dianas last day comes to an end on next weeks show and plays "erica templeton"..theres another guy joining the cast as well...another nurse i think...

and to be evil, diana as she leaves will discard charlottes files for something and create more choas within the hospital....frank also survives his heart attack...in case anyone though he was going to die or something :p

dora_18

HSC
i dont think she'll kill people...i mean what would she get out of that anyway,everyone already hates her, and jack doesnt want anything to do with her...so i think shes gone for good ..or at least i hope so, i really dispised her character....

does anyone know whats happening with the charlotte+baby storyline??because there was something about it in TV week ages ago..and that its supposed to be happening...but we're not seeing much progress in her character at all...and i really want her and vincent back together.. they need more stable relationships soon..im getting bored.

next weeks episode looks good though :D:D

*mel*

stalk_if_u_dare said:
sssshhhheeeeee''''sssssss bbbbbbaaaaccckkkk (deanna)

i wonder if she will kill ppl??? that would be nice......:eek:
She's not coming back for good, is she?

dora_18

HSC
haha yeh i was gonna ask the same thing.....as soon as i saw the medieval people and im like hey someone from BOS forum in on here....

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
stalk_if_u_dare said:

ALSO! im an extra on it!!!...the episode about medieval reenactment...& a guy with a pole through the head! yea!!!:rofl:

Im the woman in a orange apron, pinkish dress & white scarf on head!!:wave:
I wonder if stalk_if_u_dare knows the episode aired tonight, quite sometime after filming, but then again that is showbiz.

dora_18

HSC
yay!! peter phelps returns...i love him!

does anyone know if charlottes pregnancy is still happening....because him coming back might have something to do with it...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)