All Saints (1 Viewer)

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
opps...i should have posted on here sooner!

YAY i was on there lots of times!

i was the woman in the white headscarf & with purple/red hair & half the time i was standing next to a guy with bushy hair (that was my dad)

& when the guy started fitting i was in the back shot filling a bucket.

my 30 secs of fame

dora_18

HSC
you got to see the all saints cast in real life....thats why im jealous!

nik_noodle

HSC
dora_18 said:
omg really! who did you poke!

god im sad....
thats not sad... we were at 'all saints' last night in bright yellow clown wigs and face paint after the netball *sigh*

In response to your spoiler. Yes, you are right :) Yay!

dora_18

HSC
my spolier....just to clarify...
the one about charlotte right?
that would be so awesome...

dora_18

HSC
oh wow im so excited! we need a storyline like that.....its exciting!!! but has it actually been confirmed or is it just a speculation....
if its true i hope she carries it to term! if she lost it again that'd be awlful...

nik_noodle

HSC
dora_18 said:
oh wow im so excited! we need a storyline like that.....its exciting!!! but has it actually been confirmed or is it just a speculation....
if its true i hope she carries it to term! if she lost it again that'd be awlful...
Confirmed. They're writing Tam's in :D

PS: hows ur exams going? I am ready to murder School of Behavourial & Community Health Science.

NOT HAPPY JOAN!

dora_18

HSC
yay!! im so happy!! and when are the bringing back vincent..hes so cute..
and im assuming hed be all emotional when she announces shes pregnant...which only contributes to the good story line......does that also mean we'll be seeing spence stick around!!!

and....

exams are OK..not really happy about the fact i had to do 6 though...well 5 -last one is on monday...but god ill be happy when the clock hits 2.40 that day! and yes i want to kill behavioural&community health science...first of all their departement name sucks...and secondly our psych exam was SO bad-we hadn't heard of half the people or proposed theories..im like what the hell is this asking me....anyway! so yes thats my outburst! everything else has has been O.K ( i think...dont want to jynx it:p)

nik_noodle

HSC
I don't know about Spence. I should probably try and find out though. I'll ask around and let you know

Vincent will be away for a few more weeks yet. Its cause Chris took time off to do his play. And yeah, I expect there will be a suprised and emotional reaction.

Although I do find Charlotte with Spence/Jack/Vincent/whoever hard to believe seeing as she did define herself as a LESBIAN. lol.
However the producer now says she doesnt class herself as anything...meaning she can swing both ways for the benefit of the shows storyline of the week :S

Argh yes, i remember my own evil psych exam from last year. I really really hate their school with a passion. I passed it last year but dont know how. Their exam suxed.

Also DHR sux. It was so damn boring I couldnt study it, and their MCQ were hard...i think. I had two exams yesterday and that was the earliest, so I don't really remember it.

You should join us on the cumbo exam bitching thread!!! Theres a bunch of ppl bitching about stupid psych.

I finish Tuesday 2.40(well its MEd science so i'll probably be out at 1.40 :D ).
I havent been in an exam full time yet. Programming was my closest, but thats because it was only an hour exam.

*sigh* i am SO sick of exams.

Last edited:

dora_18

HSC
lol..i hope you realised your spolier thing didnt work:p

nik_noodle

HSC
oops. teach me to type a message as im running out the door..

eek biggest study procrastination today..brought too many clothes and another 9 pieces of jewellery :S I'm really starting to think im getting a little carried away with this jewellery obsession of mine..

*mel*

Hey did anyone watch last week's episode? I missed it because I had to study... I heard there is a new NUM. What's she like? Hopefully not a Deanna reincarnation...

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
she looks like she has been plucked from mcleods daughters - country bumpkin not-going-to-take-shit from frank type

nik_noodle

HSC
I liked her..well what I saw of her.

She had a few funny lines, and I reckon she'll be ok in a few weeks :)
...if I can stop staring at her nose..

dora_18

HSC
yeah...the nose is tragic..but its as if shes got something up her sleeve...like shes TOO polie and nice...she covers for people, turns a blind eye on an intern giving a nurse an injection in the ass....its weird...
but i do like her:p

i want vincent to come back...............:(

nik_noodle

HSC
Yeah...hopefully a few more things will be revealed in a few weeks...

I still have to watch last nights episode. I was playing netball last night and was in sydney all day today andsthen went to work so I'm having withdrawals...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)