All Saints (1 Viewer)

dora_18

HSC
did you talk to chris!!!!???? god..if that guy so much as looked at me id die let alone if he talked to me

and thats stupid that you cant talk to actors(unless they speak first!) yes theyre actors and i guess they dont want hundreds of people coming up to them saying "omg i love you i love you" or something like that....but still...

nik_noodle

HSC
Alex is da bomb!

I didn't know that they were giving Char another bub, but i'd say it definetly survives. Tammy's pregnant and it doesnt suprise me that they''re writing it in.

Jess is leaving soon. But Nat won't tell me the circumstances for Jess or Nelson so my guess is as good as yours...any takers???

GUessing Nelson will go to the territory to be with his daughter. And im pretty sure von will be back in the ED soon.

I've so gotta start listening to spoilers again soon.

HSC
nik_noodle said:
I didn't know that they were giving Char another bub, but i'd say it definetly survives.

And im pretty sure von will be back in the ED soon.
Let's hope both of these are true.

dora_18

HSC
yeah id really want charlotte to have a baby that acctualy survives....i doubt theyd be giving her one that she miscarries again....and anyway shes pregnant in real life isnt she?

shortie_689

HSC
OMG I DIDNT KNOW that there was an ALL SAINTS thread...
I LOVE IT SOO MUCH ITS ONE OF THE ONLY SHOWS I TELL PEOPLE NOT TO CALL ME IN BESIDES HOME AND AWAY...
I wanna BE on ALL SAINTS

dora_18

HSC
haha yeah...all my friends know not to call during all saints :D

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
shortie_689 said:
OMG I DIDNT KNOW that there was an ALL SAINTS thread...
I LOVE IT SOO MUCH ITS ONE OF THE ONLY SHOWS I TELL PEOPLE NOT TO CALL ME IN BESIDES HOME AND AWAY...
I wanna BE on ALL SAINTS
U like Home & Away?!?..............get out of my thread:mad:

now

dora_18

HSC
i used to like home&away...i was quite addicted..but now the biggest loser has come along and since it started i havent watched home&away...anyway considering this is an all saints thread...i really want vincent and charlotte together! thats all i care about...the freaking season finale left them at such a random spot and they didnt really resolve anything when we started the season again...maybe theyre waiting to tweeze it out after the whole dianna incident is over...

nik_noodle

HSC
dora_18 said:
haha yeah...all my friends know not to call during all saints :D
I have a friend who won't let her father FLUSH THE TOILET in All Saints.

Hey Dora, u at CUmbo?? What year? haha. I'm doing HIM and think its hilarious that theres another obsessive all sainter out there :)

dora_18

HSC
yup im at cumbo:D im in first year though...go cumbo..im utterly obsessed with the green ice tea :D....i cant say that im THAT obsessed though in terms of watching tv..but i do shut my room lock it and turn my mobile on silent lol....i used to be more crazy ...

nik_noodle

HSC
dora_18 said:
yup im at cumbo:D im in first year though...go cumbo..im utterly obsessed with the green ice tea :D....i cant say that im THAT obsessed though in terms of watching tv..but i do shut my room lock it and turn my mobile on silent lol....i used to be more crazy ...
haha I ran the nets first All Saints fansite (which i havent updated for a few yrs now cause i stopped bothering), when we made boardgames in year 7 D&T we did an All Saints Trivia, with trivia so hard noone could play :p, I have an All Saints shirt somewhere, FanCards, everything. I have every episode ever on video tape/dvd.

However I only tape it now and usually watch it later, cause I have netball most nights these days. I'm nowhere near obsessed (I dont frequent all saints fandoms anymore) and i'm only contemplating going to the Logies this year, haha.
I hardly know the new cast now. I used to be so obsessed. haha. now im just a fan. Who doesnt exactly keep up to date with spoiler emails :S

BUT it has helped so much with Med Sci & Clinical Terminology :p

<3 Nikki

dora_18

HSC
OH-MY-GOD!!!!!
yeh i think its safe to say you were/are a no1 fan! i like all saints but..im more obsessed with greys anatomy, to me that show is like what you feel for All saints (obsession wise) i would so buy all the paraphenalia that they sell on websites like the ABC, but they only deliver to freaking america! and i couldnt wait for the second season to come out so i downloaded all the epsiodes through limewire :D .......anyway! all saints still rocks...christopher gabardi is awesome! ive been obsessed with him since day 1...i have all his cut-outs from tv week and random magazines stuck in this huge scrap book lol....i used to buy tv week every monday for the off chance that there would be a comment from him or a picture...i remember once there was this huge double page article and i started laughing to myself at the train station because i was so overjoyed...yeh looking back on it that was embarrasing...

nik_noodle

HSC
ike i said, im over it now.....almost :p

my walls used to be decorated in tv week covers *blush* its so embarassing these days. but before All Saints was the Spice Girls, and thats another story all together :p

everyone at uni knows my obsession :p Do you knw the lecturer Basema Saddik? She even put 'All Saints Hospital' in a stats exam for my benefit :p

dora_18

HSC
haha no i dont know that particular lecturer but aww thats so cute that they would do that! i should let my current obsessions be known to the entire uni

dora_18

HSC
oh well...plenty of lecturers to go around!! lol...in terms of my favourite so far that would have to be without a doubt dr peter knight..i dont know if uve had him..he takes us for human biology but yeh hes pretty cool

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
dora_18 said:
OH-MY-GOD!!!!!
yeh i think its safe to say you were/are a no1 fan! i like all saints but..im more obsessed with greys anatomy, to me that show is like what you feel for All saints (obsession wise) i would so buy all the paraphenalia that they sell on websites like the ABC, but they only deliver to freaking america! and i couldnt wait for the second season to come out so i downloaded all the epsiodes through limewire :D .......anyway! all saints still rocks...christopher gabardi is awesome! ive been obsessed with him since day 1...i have all his cut-outs from tv week and random magazines stuck in this huge scrap book lol....i used to buy tv week every monday for the off chance that there would be a comment from him or a picture...i remember once there was this huge double page article and i started laughing to myself at the train station because i was so overjoyed...yeh looking back on it that was embarrasing...
hhmm....is there anyway u can find out when the episode that im in is on? one person gave me a link...but it has as much description of the episode as tv guides do..:mad1:
i think the medieval thing will be a small story within the episode....

dora_18

HSC
haha im probably not the best person to ask...i have no idea...but maybe nik noodie has some idea??:D

nik_noodle

HSC
stalk_if_u_dare said:
hhmm....is there anyway u can find out when the episode that im in is on? one person gave me a link...but it has as much description of the episode as tv guides do..:mad1:
i think the medieval thing will be a small story within the episode....
When u filmed it, didn't they give you an ep number or did u see anything about an airing date?

illl have a look for u, but 'medieval' ep doesn't mean much atm, cause, like i said, im completely out of the loop. What else can you tell us about the ep? anything?

O & what was the link you got?

Last edited:

nik_noodle

HSC
dora_18 said:
oh well...plenty of lecturers to go around!! lol...in terms of my favourite so far that would have to be without a doubt dr peter knight..i dont know if uve had him..he takes us for human biology but yeh hes pretty cool
yeah ive had Peter Knight last yr. lol. 1st yr Health Science is pretty much the same as 1st yr HIM.

U should come and join us in the cumbo threads!

PS: stalk- ep guides are only released to the public til the 9th May. Don't mention anything, but keep checking ATIA for updates :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)