All Saints (1 Viewer)

rozymisty

HSC
Yeah same here, I thought the other car would hit theirs and then it gets rammed against ne of the poles and she dies...didnt expect Sean!!!!

HSC
Yea well supposably their trying to down size the cast seeing as their are about a million doctors and majority get like 2 sec air time. So i guess sean got the cut :(

I dont know how i feel about this ebola ep tonight its a bit odd... That and it has already been done but it is being down played in this ep so mmmm

I totally agree about the eps... i absolutely LOVE LOVE them compared to these days... Terri and Mitch *tear* best couple on the show... YAY season 5 dvd's come out soon lol

Last edited:
HSC
FireFlower said:
I wanted Zoe to get hit by the car, not Sean, she's a bitch. I didn't buy Zoe and Sean as a couple, but I didn't want him to die!
Haha, same here. Last night's episode reinforced this thought; of wanting Zoe to get hit by the car.

She was awful to the few people who actually care for her, namely Mik + Charlotte.

Awww, poor Bart, having his heart broken.

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
I <3 Bart :) - I saw him at Concord Hospital this morning shooting a scene - hes so short its adorable hehe

I miss Sean :( he was cuteness and now Vincent has gone as well! GAH!

HSC
Im so happy that Ricki and Dan have finally got together! finally a decent romance on the show again... However last nights double ep wasnt all that great.

Watching the season 2 re-runs on channel 7 during the day has been great too. Seeing the start of the tension between mitch and terri is alot of fun to revist.

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
Omg i have been wanting Dan and Erica to get together ever since she joined the show!!!! I was sooo excited when it actually happened!! Hehehe!!

Today All Saints were filming at an Ice Rink - i wonder what story line will revolve around that!!

~Natalie:)~

HSC
HyPnOtiSeD said:
R.I.P Mark Priestley :(

Im so sad about his death! Such a shock and shame!

I totally agree, such a shame that his life and career were both cut so incredibly short. He was an amazing actor on All saints and will not be forgotten.
RIP Mark, May you now find your inner peace :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)