All Saints (1 Viewer)

nik_noodle

HSC
we do...
I have sat down 4 times to watch it. And everytime I do, something happens (like I have to go to work. or someones at the door, or the phone rings. My best friend turned up this morning so I STILL havent finished it(

...*shakes*

kylie_robbo

I watched Tuesday night's episode this morning... Yeah it was good, but they have done better episodes in the past...

nik_noodle

HSC
FINALLY watched the last bit this morning.

Gets an average vote from me as well. Have a whole fat load of nothing planned until tonight (woohoo, some ppl go out clubbing, I go to Newcastle for netball :S lol) so I have been lazing on the lounge watching all saints s2 on dvd :)

It reminds me why i loved the show in the first placer..

dora_18

HSC
i didnt watch it that far back!!!lol....when did vincent and charlotte come on the show?

nik_noodle

HSC
dora_18 said:
i didnt watch it that far back!!!lol....when did vincent and charlotte come on the show?

char came in season 5 i think. First came in in the ebola episode with Mitch, but came in again as a regular about 4-5 months later when Bron was in Europe.

Vincent came in 6 I think.. He came when they moved to emergency after mitch died

dora_18

HSC
ahh the memories...wow you're a hardcore fan arent you! lol

sandz_2

HSC
All saints is a pretty darn good show.. no. 1 aussie drama!! anyone else agree??

HSC
sandz_2 said:
All saints is a pretty darn good show.. no. 1 aussie drama!! anyone else agree??
Yes!! :uhhuh:

I hate DWTS being before it though, last night All Saints started at least 15 minutes late! :(

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I shudder when I hear DWTS is going to be on because I know All Saints will forever be late while it is on, as it never starts on time when DWTS is on.

jirwin

HSC
It makes programmed recording hard :( i record on both DVD and tape... in case the dvd breaks... my tape is always full of crap because i dont know the definite time for start and end... for the dvd i make mum or dad wake me up just as DWTS ends and i press record for 1hr 10min. :D

but really... DWTS is getting old... i only watch it when Tim dances

HSC
jirwin said:
It makes programmed recording hard :( i record on both DVD and tape... in case the dvd breaks... my tape is always full of crap because i dont know the definite time for start and end... for the dvd i make mum or dad wake me up just as DWTS ends and i press record for 1hr 10min. :D

but really... DWTS is getting old... i only watch it when Tim dances
Hold on... you go to bed that early?? :confused:

jirwin

HSC
only on Tuesdays when DWTS finishes heaps late. i haven't been lately cos its been finishing like 9.15 unlike 10pm - i sleep through DWTS, then watch All Saints :)

normally my bed time is like 8.30pm :( im always so tired... altho i get up early

*Lozzie*

HSC
ive been watching the repeats at 3 in the arvo which are awesome i love terri shes still my fav even though she not on it anymore

jirwin

HSC
SAME! i love the repeats. i've already seen this weeks and mon-weds of next week because i got that lot on dvd for christmas in 2005. repeats were on at like 12pm Sundays but they were very infrequent, not in order and then eventually got taken off... i hope they stay at 3pm until the end because it works in better with school.. compared to what blue heelers did when it was repeated at 2.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I agree I have already seen this weeks of repeats when they were on Sunday at midday although I am not holding my breath I hope that this time they actually stick to it as it's not like they have anything better on for the timeslot.

jirwin

HSC
It's kinda replacing Blue Heelers (just at a different time) so it better stay!

rozymisty

HSC
Think this thread needs a revival!

I didnt expect Sean to die! I was just expecting him to like jolt back and gradually get better. I was like bawling my eyes out so much. Its sooo sad, mainly coz he's my favourite character!! Does anyone know what Chris is doing, why he left etc?????

What happened to Cate too? She's one of my favs too!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)