• Your screwed!

Votes: 17 37.0%
  • Nah your good.

Votes: 29 63.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AndrewCase1337

HSC
So a simple question I'd like to ask you all.

Basically these july holidays, I have not looked at any of books for a second, albeit I have done alot of music practice and I've got that down.

I have no assignments due left at all for this year, I've practically finished my music diary and the composition its self with recordings. The trials are in week 3 meaning I only have two weeks, in and out of school to study.

I do 3 Unit Maths, English Adv, Physics, Music 2 + Extension, Studies of Religion.

Think I'm screwed or am I gonna make it alright? :)

TL;DR - Am I screwed or not? The trials are in week 3 of next term and I havent studied at all these holidays. No assignments due, only a music composition which I have finished and practicals all 90% ready as for now.

P.S. - I'm honestly not too bothered and think I'll do alright still. No. Idea. Why.

AndrewCase1337

HSC
Engrish I have old essays im gonna reuse, well the basis, so I think im covered for that, I always wing that and still get 80% plus =/. Stupid subject.

I think 3 unit and 2 unit just = past paper galore.

The rest im not so sure. :p I mean theres always notes that I took over the year in class, and my physics tutor.

Rockyroad

Banned
HSC
In week 3?
Sheesh you're fine.
It's totally possible to do well.
Mine are on Tuesday!!!!!!!
:bomb:
Why am I here?

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Anyone can make it - game is still open.

danal353

HSC
you'll be fine, you have two whole weeks. I only have one left and i'll be cramming like crazy

cerys

because i can.
HSC
/high-five

It seems I can relate to you.

I have French Trials this Friday @ Open High, then Japanese Extension Trials next Wednesday (both of which I have yet to stat studying for) and then trials in week 3 and 4 (though I only have to sit for 4 exams). I did not touch any work during the holidays (though I did do a meager amount of French and some work on my Eng Ext 2 MW).

Guess we should start studying now if we want to get good marks. 2 weeks should be enough.

I shall go into cram/study mode tomorrow... maybe.

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
So a simple question I'd like to ask you all.

Basically these july holidays, I have not looked at any of books for a second, albeit I have done alot of music practice and I've got that down.

I have no assignments due left at all for this year, I've practically finished my music diary and the composition its self with recordings. The trials are in week 3 meaning I only have two weeks, in and out of school to study.

I do 3 Unit Maths, English Adv, Physics, Music 2 + Extension, Studies of Religion.

Think I'm screwed or am I gonna make it alright? :)

TL;DR - Am I screwed or not? The trials are in week 3 of next term and I havent studied at all these holidays. No assignments due, only a music composition which I have finished and practicals all 90% ready as for now.

P.S. - I'm honestly not too bothered and think I'll do alright still. No. Idea. Why.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
3 unit maths and physics isnt too much.
there are no major works to be submitted.
nothing to worry about.

you could do some good reading on your prescribed and related texts for some significant quotes you may find handy for your extended responses for english in your spare time.

Absolutely m3n.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)