anyone else scared that year 12 is approaching damn fast??? (1 Viewer)

hscishard

HSC
I'm a bit scared.

I worried about me english.
I'm pretty sure I'll get into MX2 though:)

For the other 4units...meh. I'll just study hard

Sammy2011

HSC
Ha, I'm the other way around compared to most.

I'm coming first in English, but my Math marks are horrible. Year 12 is approaching so fast, I thought I would have more time to be prepared for the final year. Guess I just have to stop focusing on planning ahead and put all my energy into now :read:

ReNG

HSC
YESSSS! i don't want to grow older. i want to stay a kid. =(

DforDANNY

HSC
Uni Grad
I personally can't wait unti year 12, aka. doing something thats going towards somewhere. oh, and dropping more subjects. :)
hurry up October 11th!

random-1005

Banned
HSC
Ha, I'm the other way around compared to most.

I'm coming first in English, but my Math marks are horrible. Year 12 is approaching so fast, I thought I would have more time to be prepared for the final year. Guess I just have to stop focusing on planning ahead and put all my energy into now :read:
maths is so easy

steph xx

HSC
slightly apprehensive. on the upside, i can pick up english extension II however, i'll be spending another twelve months at a school and town that bores me. in addition, all the year twelve kiddies that i love dearly will have left...

random-1005

Banned
HSC
Oh, Math is easy?

Well, I think English is easy :) That's why I've have a 98% average in it, and your average was 79%...

that doesnt mean your smart, just means your lucky, when they drawn the ball out of the lotto machine for your marks u seem to get the high numbers

Sammy2011

HSC
that doesnt mean your smart, just means your lucky, when they drawn the ball out of the lotto machine for your marks u seem to get the high numbers
Hey, I didn't claim that being good at English meant I am smart. I'm just saying that what comes naturally for one, may be the weakness of another. Therefore it was silly for you to tell me that 'Math is easy', then say its just luck for me to think that English is easy.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Hey, I didn't claim that being good at English meant I am smart. I'm just saying that what comes naturally for one, may be the weakness of another. Therefore it was silly for you to tell me that 'Math is easy', then say its just luck for me to think that English is easy.
This.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)