anyone else scared that year 12 is approaching damn fast??? (1 Viewer)

kcqn93

HSC
Meh.

Advantage: Drop Ancient History.
Disadvantage: Shall I do EXII or MXII?
If you consider doing extensions as disadvantages, then you shouldn't bother...

and dropping Ancient, what a horrible thing to do :( lol

maths94

HSC
yeh i am farking shit scared yr 12 is approaching fast :L

JoannaS2

HSC
Yes, i know!!! only a term and a bit!!!! It's scary to think about. :speechless:

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
Is it me or are you unable to post pictures in the prelim HSC thread?

FTW

HSC
I feel the same way most people do tbh.

Hoping to get into MX2.
Wanting to lift my crap english marks.
And I only just noticed there is 1 term to go until year 12.

steph xx

HSC
slightly apprehensive. on the upside, i can pick up english extension II however, i'll be spending another twelve months at a school and town that bores me. in addition, all the year twelve kiddies that i love dearly will have left...
oh yeah and those pesky whatstheirname exams around October.

AAEldar

Premium Member
HSC
Yea, school is finishing too quick :(

Only plans for year 12 are to drop Music 1 and take up Extension 2 Maths.

hscishard

HSC
Hey, I didn't claim that being good at English meant I am smart. I'm just saying that what comes naturally for one, may be the weakness of another. Therefore it was silly for you to tell me that 'Math is easy', then say its just luck for me to think that English is easy.
Unfortunately, he is slightly true. People interpret things differently in English..

Sammy2011

HSC
Unfortunately, he is slightly true. People interpret things differently in English..
I guess, but English is also about having the skill to express your ideas in a way that is convincing and logical.

Just like you need to set out Geometry Proofs in the most convincing and logical way :)

English isn't just luck, its just as hard as Math.It just depends on your ability.

HSC
oh lord, i pray i survive year 12!!

am shitting bricks to be honest .. and time is flying for me!!
but i guess one advantage is that i get to drop studies of religion .. WOO HOO!! :D

Kralex

HSC
Sammy, you'd be cool if you weren't bragging about having a 98% average in English and not even being in year 12 yet.

Cry moar man. Year 12 is harder and who knows, you probably get easy assignments for 98% average.

Good luck in HSC.

Sammy2011

HSC
Sammy, you'd be cool if you weren't bragging about having a 98% average in English and not even being in year 12 yet.

Cry moar man. Year 12 is harder and who knows, you probably get easy assignments for 98% average.

Good luck in HSC.
First off, Thanks.

But really, I wasn't bragging, just showing that one can't simply say a subject is easy and that one is hard based on their own preferences. I find math hard, he finds it easy. I find English easy, he finds it hard. That's all.

Also, I never claimed that an average in Preliminary equals the same results in year 12. And yes, that is a fair point, my assessments may very well be easier. I don't know.

klaris

HSC
no, no, no I'm not ready! I don't think I'll be ready in 10 weeks' time, either. Time is just going far too fast. Although, the faster year twelve approaches, the faster I'll finish school and actually start this thing called "life".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)