Are checkouts that bad? (1 Viewer)

Panda Bear

arab chicks? :|
HSC
bah.. i work at the checkout.

i keep the credit card at my side of the counter, so i keep it until they sign the bloody slip. :D

on a another note, at officeworks, the slip prints first then the receipt. this one cunt goes "can i see the itemised receipt first please to see what im signing?" - pretty stern and rude voice.

i go, no you can't. you'll have to sign this first, if the item is not what you intended i can do a refund. he goes... "nooooo, i want to see the receipt first". i like out a loud sigh... no you can't, if you want a debate ill gget the manager out.

he goes "ok get the manager out".

manager comes out: you'll have to sign it first.. blah blah blah... shut down! :D

fucking cock heads.

but genearlly, im so laid back when i work i don't notice these minute thnigs some of you describe... coz quite frankly, i get paid so shit i don't give a fuck :D

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
in reguards to credit cards
if they are going to put their cards back in their wallets...(which really pisses me off)
i dont hesitate to ask 2 see their signature and make them open up their wallets and pull it out etc
some people say..oh ive put it away...assuming i will say oh thats o.k
i say..oh well sorry i have to see it

moffat

Yeah. Think about it.
HSC
_Bushra_ said:
I love customers who say "love", "sweety", "honey" etc...It makes me feel so good!
i hate that...when it comes from old guys who are all 'hows it going, love?' *shivers* once someone sed to me 'aww how are u sweety?ur so young!how could they make u work so late?" and im like "im 17..and its 8 o'clock"

kirabolton

HSC
I'm just curious do your bosses force you to wear the namebadge? I work at woolies and i NEVER wear it mainly because it always freaked me out when people would address me by my name. I've been given another one (i think they thought i lost it) but i still don't wear it, half the time i don't wear those ugly scarves we have to wear as well.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
hah...i always wear mine becuase if i dont i get called anything from sweetpea to babe to "chicken" (wtf) and believe me that is sooo much freakier than being called by my name... at least "rebecca" doesnt sound sleazy and gross

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
BITCH ABOUT COWORKERS
when i worked at woolies...we were always understaffed and constantly calling other departments to come and help.
Big bosses got the express checkouts all the time..thats how understaffed we were.
Anyway the bitch from the deli who was very impatient with me on my first and only day in seafood on XMAS EVE! got chucked on teh chekout in front of me.
This wasnt xmas eve but an equally busy day
she got a register that hadnt been opened yet and customers assume that you are going to open so they put their stuff down which is alright. ANyway she yells at the lady putting the stuff down , gets her stuff and chucks it onto the broken, cluttered c/o in front of her.
all while setting up , bending down and showing me her T - bar (uggh). It was like she was possessed. f*** !
thank goodness i'm out of there

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
Katie123 said:
BITCH ABOUT COWORKERS
when i worked at woolies...we were always understaffed and constantly calling other departments to come and help.
Big bosses got the express checkouts all the time..thats how understaffed we were.
Anyway the bitch from the deli who was very impatient with me on my first and only day in seafood on XMAS EVE! got chucked on teh chekout in front of me.
This wasnt xmas eve but an equally busy day
she got a register that hadnt been opened yet and customers assume that you are going to open so they put their stuff down which is alright. ANyway she yells at the lady putting the stuff down , gets her stuff and chucks it onto the broken, cluttered c/o in front of her.
all while setting up , bending down and showing me her T - bar (uggh). It was like she was possessed. f*** !
thank goodness i'm out of there
i have this one annoying bitch that works with me on registers.. shes been there 3 months and thinks she knows more than me who has been there for 4 years. The other day a new person was asking me a question about how to do a layby payment on the register and i kindly went over there and talked them through it.. i got half way through when this bitch came over and interrupted me.. telling this poor guy what to do so fast and in such an awful tone that he didnt know what he was doing.. needless to say she got it all wrong and i had to fix it all anyway.. stupid bitch. and shes always WAY TO HAPPY. People can be happy and nice to customers but she is WAY to friendly.. she tells every customer that comes through her life story. "oh yeah ive recently broken up with my boyfriend and im really upset right now, my mother wont let me out past 9pm and i dont know, i KNOW she was allowed out until at least 12am when SHE was a teenager".. then she tells everyone she usually works in home entertainment but has to come down to 'boring registers' because there arent enough fast people down here.... pfff...

AND she went on to bitch to customers about how appauled she was at what breaks she was getting. "oh im working 9-5 today and i usually get an hour break and 2 10 mins but now im only getting a HALF HOUR BREAK!!, i know its disgusting, isnt it appauling how we get treated here?'

OMFG i could just kill her.

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
_muse_ said:
i have this one annoying bitch that works with me on registers.. shes been there 3 months and thinks she knows more than me who has been there for 4 years. The other day a new person was asking me a question about how to do a layby payment on the register and i kindly went over there and talked them through it.. i got half way through when this bitch came over and interrupted me.. telling this poor guy what to do so fast and in such an awful tone that he didnt know what he was doing.. needless to say she got it all wrong and i had to fix it all anyway.. stupid bitch. and shes always WAY TO HAPPY. People can be happy and nice to customers but she is WAY to friendly.. she tells every customer that comes through her life story. "oh yeah ive recently broken up with my boyfriend and im really upset right now, my mother wont let me out past 9pm and i dont know, i KNOW she was allowed out until at least 12am when SHE was a teenager".. then she tells everyone she usually works in home entertainment but has to come down to 'boring registers' because there arent enough fast people down here.... pfff...

AND she went on to bitch to customers about how appauled she was at what breaks she was getting. "oh im working 9-5 today and i usually get an hour break and 2 10 mins but now im only getting a HALF HOUR BREAK!!, i know its disgusting, isnt it appauling how we get treated here?'

OMFG i could just kill her.
Let me guess Beth??? Yeah, they only asked her to work in home ent cause noone wants to work on saturdays and on the holidays cuz i said no, she doesnt know jack shit, she stands around all day and tries to look pretty, i ask her to do stuff and she doesnt, if a customer comes up and asks her something she like looks at me and i have to help them. She is freakin hopeless. I hate her so much. I put some cds in the cd player to listen to the other day and she liked one cd out of the five and everytime that cd finished she skipped it to the start again, like ALL DAY!!! Pauline told me she talks about disgusting things for her age, i dont know what but yeah and Jess said when I left that day she annoyed the fuck out of her, we need to get her fired, shes prolly sleeping around with all the managers though. lol. Im finished getting angry. :vcross:

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
modelzsuck said:
Let me guess Beth??? Yeah, they only asked her to work in home ent cause noone wants to work on saturdays and on the holidays cuz i said no, she doesnt know jack shit, she stands around all day and tries to look pretty, i ask her to do stuff and she doesnt, if a customer comes up and asks her something she like looks at me and i have to help them. She is freakin hopeless. I hate her so much. I put some cds in the cd player to listen to the other day and she liked one cd out of the five and everytime that cd finished she skipped it to the start again, like ALL DAY!!! Pauline told me she talks about disgusting things for her age, i dont know what but yeah and Jess said when I left that day she annoyed the fuck out of her, we need to get her fired, shes prolly sleeping around with all the managers though. lol. Im finished getting angry. :vcross:
well she nearly got fired that day she didnt turn up for work but then came into the store with all her friends.. stupid bitch. THERES ANOTHER ONE!! Dont come into the store if you have called in sick or havent shown up for a shift.

knowin her shes prolly talkin about sex and smoking weed and stuff...

HSC
_Bushra_ said:
I hate it when customers say my name! Ick!
I had 2 gorgues girls come in (my guess is late teens or early 20s, but id be more inclined to say late teens) and go Thanks steve :D

i was like .. !! nobody says my name

Sabbo

HSC
_muse_ said:
well she nearly got fired that day she didnt turn up for work but then came into the store with all her friends.. stupid bitch. THERES ANOTHER ONE!! Dont come into the store if you have called in sick or havent shown up for a shift.

knowin her shes prolly talkin about sex and smoking weed and stuff...
Hahahaha sounds exactly like a girl we had in home entertainment. She was just useless. Once she called in sick but then was dumb enough to turn up at the store. Our manager saw her and she basically ran out of the store. When they tried contacting her on her mobile she didn't pick up cause they were using the store phone so our manager used his mobile to call her and she picked up :D....she ended up getting moved to registers and then left

Last edited:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Casmira said:
I had 2 gorgues girls come in (my guess is late teens or early 20s, but id be more inclined to say late teens) and go Thanks steve :D

i was like .. !! nobody says my name
I hate it when the customers use my name, but hate it when my workmates don't say my name.

HSC
They call me alex or peter, alex is another guy there that the only resemblence we have is dark hair, and peter because i "look like a peter"

customers (who are totally strangers) can say my name better, on top of that nobody at my work can pronounce my last name and call my last name 'adonis'- little do they realise adonis is the god of love, you should of seen my managers face when I told her that, because she thought she was a smart ass callign me by my 'last name', but instead she was calling for the god of love

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
omg this guy from the games shop came into through my register today and was acting like a 10 year old.. he was slamming his card in going "WORK GOD DAMMIT!" and then he proceeded to insult me and ask me how old i was and if i had any kids.. i said "im 17 and NO i have NO kids" and he said "well thats a shame,you should have 8.. considering i assume you started when you were 12.. " OH MY FUCKING GOD he was So rude... superviser had to come over and ask if everything was ok cause i was nearly in tears. Fuck he was rude. He thought it was utterly hilarious to suggest that i was having sex at the age of 12. I felt like shouting at him "excuse me at the age of 12 i probably still believed that sex was an organ in the body!!"

grrrrrrrrr so upset.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)