Are checkouts that bad? (1 Viewer)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
ohhh no more coles for like 2 weeks

<3<3

according to my diary i had a shift today but i have nfi what time it was meant to be so i didn't bother. if they fire me they fire me.

*ashlea*

HSC
yeah it gets like that ay! i took a week and a half off while my half yearlies are on, so im stoked at not having 2 work, but i think i'll end up doing my b/fs shift on fridy night cos he's busy.. at least its only 3.25 hrs.. plus he'll owe me.. lol..

dude01

HSC
I'm a checkout dude. I hate checkouts, sometimes customers piss you off so much, you just wanna yell out F*CK. The only thing keeping me there is the pay, which is ok.

It really shits me when the customers are too dumb to read signs and want things for reduced prices, etc. It's funny when my supervisor tells of customers for being dum shits.

What shits me the most, is when people rock up with a shitload of stuff in their trolley, then AFTER you scan everything and tell them the price, they say that they don't have enough money! I then have to "sub next" about 30 items!!!

F*CK.

*ashlea*

HSC
i wonder if anyone actually likes checkouts... once they've woorked on them anyway.. they kinda suck.. but its pretty funny if u go in 2 work in a good mood, and just laugh at all the stupid shit customers do..lol! angry ppl crack me up! :p

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
*ashlea* said:
yeah it gets like that ay! i took a week and a half off while my half yearlies are on, so im stoked at not having 2 work, but i think i'll end up doing my b/fs shift on fridy night cos he's busy.. at least its only 3.25 hrs.. plus he'll owe me.. lol..
are you allowed to work for someone else's shift?

*ashlea*

HSC
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
are you allowed to work for someone else's shift?
yeah, especially since im younger than him so they dont have to pay as much for the shift to be filled.. but u still gotta check its alright with the supervisors/managers first

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
alright i need to have a BITCH ABOUT CUSTOMERS
my god

here are my rules if you ever come through my checkout
- if i look bored, i probably am so dont make some stupid joke like "oh HAHAHAHAHA you look bored ill come through you and give you something to do!" chances are, ill serve u like shit cause you would've jus pissed me off.

- if you ask for money out, do it BEFORE the eftpos is being processed so i dont have to cancel everything and put it through while u stand there and sigh at me. its not my fault you didnt tell me early enough

- i dont HAVE to serve you, so dont prance up to my checkout like you are fucking royalty and expect me to serve you like im a slave. I'll put as many things in a bag as i want - its called saving money. If you want something done separately, i have no problems, just dont say it nicely, i have NO problems doing anything for customers who are polite and speak to me in the manner that i speak to them.

- If your under 18 and you come through and ask for cigarettes and i ask you for ID.. you should be proud, even you 30-something year olds should be proud if i ask you for ID.. it means you look YOUNG. Dont sigh and shake your head at me like im a fucking idiot.

- If i ask you how you are dont ignore me and then badger on about how crap your life is at the moment and how you wish there was someone who would just hold you. Because i wont.

- dont EVER, EVER say "good girl" when i finish serving you. FUCK that pisses me off.

ok i think im done

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
_muse_ said:
alright i need to have a BITCH ABOUT CUSTOMERS
my god

here are my rules if you ever come through my checkout
- if i look bored, i probably am so dont make some stupid joke like "oh HAHAHAHAHA you look bored ill come through you and give you something to do!" chances are, ill serve u like shit cause you would've jus pissed me off.

- if you ask for money out, do it BEFORE the eftpos is being processed so i dont have to cancel everything and put it through while u stand there and sigh at me. its not my fault you didnt tell me early enough

- i dont HAVE to serve you, so dont prance up to my checkout like you are fucking royalty and expect me to serve you like im a slave. I'll put as many things in a bag as i want - its called saving money. If you want something done separately, i have no problems, just dont say it nicely, i have NO problems doing anything for customers who are polite and speak to me in the manner that i speak to them.

- If your under 18 and you come through and ask for cigarettes and i ask you for ID.. you should be proud, even you 30-something year olds should be proud if i ask you for ID.. it means you look YOUNG. Dont sigh and shake your head at me like im a fucking idiot.

- If i ask you how you are dont ignore me and then badger on about how crap your life is at the moment and how you wish there was someone who would just hold you. Because i wont.

- dont EVER, EVER say "good girl" when i finish serving you. FUCK that pisses me off.

ok i think im done
hmm, so you don't care when people say "i only came in for one thing! LOL!" or "i left my green bags in the car! LOL!" or "savings? it should be called "SPENDINGS" LOL!" or when you take an item from the next person in the line then they say "oh - well she can pay for my groceries if she wants! LOL!"

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
OH MY GOD THAT PISSES ME OFF SO HARDCORE! AHHHH! fuck, i so don't give a shit about your life story lady.

sorry, long day today. fuck, i'm glad i looked unpleasant and shitty all day because at least it decreased the amount of "oh i'm so clever no one else has ever made a joke about my goods being FREE before!" comments.

one thing that pissed me off royally today - credit cards! ahh! are you people retarded? do you not understand that when you sign for something, i'm sposed to LOOK at the signature to make sure you're not committing fraud? IT'S NOT A HARD CONCEPT!!!! so why is it everyone and their dog puts their credit card away BEFORE they've signed and i've checked it, thus forcing me to repeat ad nauseum "sorry, could i please see your card?". fucking retards. i seriously had to ask this for at LEAST 75% of all credit card transactions today.

ohhh and people who put their green bags right at the end where i can't see them. fuck i bitch about this so much, but so far as i know it's not in my job description to be a fucking psychic. it's gotten to the point where everytime it happens i have to say really frostily "sorry, next time could you please give me these at the beginning so i don't waste plastic bags unneccessarily". cause fucked if i'm going to repack your order you lazy, moronic piece of shit.

like i said, loooong day

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
glycerine said:
OH MY GOD THAT PISSES ME OFF SO HARDCORE! AHHHH! fuck, i so don't give a shit about your life story lady.

sorry, long day today. fuck, i'm glad i looked unpleasant and shitty all day because at least it decreased the amount of "oh i'm so clever no one else has ever made a joke about my goods being FREE before!" comments.

one thing that pissed me off royally today - credit cards! ahh! are you people retarded? do you not understand that when you sign for something, i'm sposed to LOOK at the signature to make sure you're not committing fraud? IT'S NOT A HARD CONCEPT!!!! so why is it everyone and their dog puts their credit card away BEFORE they've signed and i've checked it, thus forcing me to repeat ad nauseum "sorry, could i please see your card?". fucking retards. i seriously had to ask this for at LEAST 75% of all credit card transactions today.

ohhh and people who put their green bags right at the end where i can't see them. fuck i bitch about this so much, but so far as i know it's not in my job description to be a fucking psychic. it's gotten to the point where everytime it happens i have to say really frostily "sorry, next time could you please give me these at the beginning so i don't waste plastic bags unneccessarily". cause fucked if i'm going to repack your order you lazy, moronic piece of shit.

like i said, loooong day
ahh yes, on the topic of credit cards, i've lost count of the number of fucktards who hand me a credit card with two completely different signatures on the back and then think i'm being unreasonable when i tell them to shove the card up their fucking a-hole (more politely than that, of course). i don't even bother listening to their "excuses", ask them to use another card or get the hell outta the store.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
_muse_ said:
hahahahahahaha. you checkout chicks are the best

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
i had the worst customer today.

i scan thru a bottle of champagne, wrong price (special ticket left up)
i apologise (instead of doing my usual "policy is that the scanned price in liquor is the price u have 2 pay) call over Supervisor. ask her 2 refund transaction, and correct error; then the customer says "oh, i'm gonna get 2 more bottle of the same wine" bitch. so my supervisor puts the first bottle thru at reduced price, other 2 at normal. customer pays the price, then complains, i say (because it's wat the SVR did) that u only get the first at the discounted price. she bitches, i call over SVR, SVR says sorry, corrects her error. bitch customer drops change, i look for it under, cant see it.

customer: well it's not my fault ur blind

next customer comes, me: verry sorry about that delay
next customer: god that woman was a cow
cusotmer after that: she was a bitch!

mwahahaha, i love customers like that

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
BreaKing said:
hmm, so you don't care when people say "i only came in for one thing! LOL!" or "i left my green bags in the car! LOL!" or "savings? it should be called "SPENDINGS" LOL!" or when you take an item from the next person in the line then they say "oh - well she can pay for my groceries if she wants! LOL!"
ooo i wanna smack those people that say 'savings?! HAHAHAHA it should be called SLAVINGS!!! GEDDIT?!?!?!?!?! LOL AHAHAHA" oooooooooooooooooo next time i have one of them i swear they're gonna get it

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
_Bushra_ said:
I love customers who say "love", "sweety", "honey" etc...It makes me feel so good!
ugh i hate that.........and i hate it when people who dont know me call me 'rach' jus cause thats what it says on my badge

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)