paint huffing moron
HSC
wow, that's fucked.
i don't think i would b able to stand work with no interaction with other staff

happy cup

has left BOS :)
HSC
N/A
ahh i just got a job at the registers :S they put me on training when i have uni

moffat

Yeah. Think about it.
HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
u should have chucked ur register at her head and then strangled her with the customer service phone cord.

at least you'll always remember your last day there. :p
roflmao! i could so imagine that. yeah..thats exactly wot i'd like to do to crappy customers

Last edited:

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
'tis ok, i have more than enough for now :D
leave a comment in my LJ!

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
i hate how customers think they can push us around. without us, they wouldnt be able to get their precious shopping/groceries.

e.g. i'm giving up my sunday to serve them, r they thankful, nope! yes, i'm getting paid, but i dont HAVE to work sundays, and if every1 decided not to work sundays then the stoopid customers wont get their alcohol! mwahaha.

anyway, yes, customers rarley have any idea wat we put up with to serve them

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
It's funny how much everyone bitches about shitty customers, but you salespeople have your fair share of rude/grumpy/not nice people as well. Just like you don't care why a customer is in a bad mood, they don't care if you've had a bad day or what shit you've been through (this is mainly in regards to those of you who think it's ok to be grumpy at customers). It works both ways :)... sooo glad I've never been a checkout chick and don't work in customer service anymore. Customers suck

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
before i worked at coles i always thought to myself how unpleasant checkout people looked

now i know it's because you want to kill everyone in sight

elisabeth

HSC
townie said:
i hate how customers think they can push us around. without us, they wouldnt be able to get their precious shopping/groceries.

e.g. i'm giving up my sunday to serve them, r they thankful, nope! yes, i'm getting paid, but i dont HAVE to work sundays, and if every1 decided not to work sundays then the stoopid customers wont get their alcohol! mwahaha.
Yeah, like teachers 'give up their weekdays' to teach you, are you thankful, nope! yes, they're getting paid, but...

just disagreeing with that logic, it doesn't stop people from bitching about people. Tell me you've never complained about a waitress, teacher, dentist...?

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
i havent bitched about any1 who works on a weekend since i got my job, now i understand.

ima just saying, sometimes customers are clueless about checkout peoples efforts, they take us for granted, they dont see us as real people....ima tired, lol

Collin

HSC
N/A
This, this is why I loved being an assistant manager at a supermarket.. I could actually tell customers to shove it (when they're being an A-grade moron), and if they didn't like it, throw grapes at them as they exited the premises. :)

*ashlea*

HSC
i work at coles.. on checkouts.. have been for a year and a half now.. its a really boring job, and yeah, u get crap shifts (like those 330-830 or 430-930...etc) which make your tea time really late or really early, plus i used 2 have to work 10hrs most saturdays and every sunday.. but i figured out that if u go in determined to be ridiculously happy all day, most decent customers are nice 2 u.. and the shitty ones just get way more rude and shitty the more fake/nice u be.. which cracks me up...

i mean, what r they gonna do.. go complain that your being too nice, or your in too much of a good mood? lol... i dont think so..

did anyone else who works at coles get that new policy book thing and have 2 vote on it recently? i didnt really get it.. cos it didnt say if it applied 2 casuals as well as permanent staff... so i just used eenie meenie minee mo 2 pick my vote..

i dont care what happens anyway..

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i hate how on express everyone seems to read '12 items or less' and '12 items or less for everyone but you'. :rolleyes:

*ashlea*

HSC
yeah, and when they bring trolleys through (after calaiming not to see the big red illuminated NO TROLLEYS, BASKETS ONLY sign) and then abuse u because their trolley doesnt fit past other idiots trolleys!

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
i hate the customers that come through express (3 items or less) with their huge trolleys full of crap, im not talking big things im talking full of tiny little things like pens, chocolates, wool etc. Express doesnt mean fast with big trolleys sunshine, it means small amounts of items.. holy crap they piss me off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)