Are you looking forward to getting your HSC results? (1 Viewer)

hairspray

HSC
honestly im not looking forward to getting the results at all, BUT logically i do want my results. I didnt come this far, done 17 hours worth of exams to avoid the date till they release the results. I'll be on the student online page refreshing every 5 minutes!

Monsterman

HSC
when/how do we get them?
i heard that we get an ATAR estimate with it which is supposedly accurate?

mckensara

HSC
i really want to make them proud of me :(
my parents been so great during my hsc

they would be stoked with anythign 96+
i really hope ive done it..

JordaneVG

HSC
N/A
I hoping to get the results soon, but I'm not hoping for the humilation

penguin.ali

HSC
I'm actually really unsure as to how I went in the exams, like, I didn't find any of them really hard but I always end up being the dumb sh*t in class, so I don't know if I truly want them if they're just going to prove that I'm stupid

Baggygreen408

HSC
I know its very early- but anyone up for an all nighter the night before on BoS? (assuming it doesnt crash or lag)

alisondance

HSC
yeah im excited!! haha weird i know. i already got accepted intot he uni course i was aiming for, so my future isnt riding on these not that anyones is as there are always options. To me the results are an inidcator of my personal ability and im looking forward to see what that is.I worderk my bum off to the best of my ability and im sure itl pay off im interested to see how i went!!!
:)
anyone getting their results messaged to them??

what im not looking forward to as im sure youl all be familiar with will be every single person you see going 'how did you go? what did you get? what are you doing now???' may be ill tattoo it to my forehead and solve that problem hahaha

Last edited:

Got2Kno91

HSC
I did worse than I aimed at, i'm pretty sure. I do want to know though, simply so I can move on. In saying that:

People shouldn't worry. If your the kind of person who's motivated and hard working, your bound to be sucessful anyway, whether your ATAR is 99 or 59! For now everyone should live in ignorance and enjoy post-HSC fun!!! xD

lynton

HSC
Im not looking forward to it. I just have this feeling that im going to get an ATAR of 89. If i do im so going to commit lol. God i hope not. probably jinxed myself aargh!

biopia

WestSyd-UNSW3x/week
HSC
I cannot wait! Like yeh, I am going out nearly every night, and am really looking forward to schoolies, but I know those results will be fine (whether or not they align with my expectations).
In the mean time, I will try to have as much fun as I can :D

waza_

HSC
Well I found most of the exams easier than I thought so I'm looking forward to my result to see if the exams boosted my ATAR up. When I did the estimator with the principal it predicted a 45 ATAR because I really sucked at maths and hospitality, so I guess it's a wait and see thing

In the meantime though.......PARTY!!!

eldore44

Facebook is better.
HSC
Not really looking forward to the results, I think I'll wait up the night before to get them but I dont know why. we could have to wait another 12 months for them and i wouldnt mind.

absorber

HSC
GIVE ME MY MARKS NOW. Yeah can't wait, heheh, even if I've stuffed up I love to know how I've gone.

hecheeseman

HSC
ready just to get them, get it over with and move on. not keen for it to be drawn out

greatgreeks2

HSC
:jedi:
i really want to make them proud of me :(
my parents been so great during my hsc

they would be stoked with anythign 96+
i really hope ive done it..

so ur doing this for ur parents and not urself. thats is verrrrrry sad to tell u the truth

maddyure

HSC
So happy that I will be overseas when they come out. It means that my mother cant strangle me- at least immediatley.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)