Atar estimate? (1 Viewer)

eclapsE

HSC
Hey guys,
My school rank lies at around 200. my internal marks and ranks weren’t as good as I’d have liked.

eng std:
- mark: 82

ipt:
- mark: 84

sdd:
- mark: 79

math 2u
- mark: 77

physics:
- mark: 60 :(

I expect to do a lot better in the HSC as I know I have the ability to I just haven’t put the effort in this year. (I'm sure a lot of us feel this way 😭). But assuming I achieve 85-95 marks in my HSC exams what might my ATAR round up to?

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
If you achieve in the 90s for externals. I reckon theres a good chance you achieve mid to high 80s. Could creep into the 90s.

What you should take away from this isn't that limiting benchmark. Just try your absolute best and worry about the results later.

eclapsE

HSC
If you achieve in the 90s for externals. I reckon theres a good chance you achieve mid to high 80s. Could creep into the 90s.

What you should take away from this isn't that limiting benchmark. Just try your absolute best and worry about the results later.
Thank you so much for the help and guidance! You opened my eyes with that advice. You’re right that I should just focus on doing the best I can. I greatly appreciate your time, thanks again!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)