• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

aus man (douglas wood) being held hostage in iraq? (1 Viewer)

Comrade nathan

HSC
tattoodguy said:
im annoyed at most terrorists.........for being such girls...

---- since 9/11 u have done fuck alll...

Fucking lazy cunts.

do you think the terrorists could e3ver commmit an act more devestating than 9/11???????????????????????????????????????????/

or do you think the worst of the terrorists is behind us?

i seriously recon...terrorism is so over rated...........nothing has happpened........hardly anything ------- its bulll shit, its all media hype.
Thats because you are an idiot who bought into the whole idea that the terrorist were a unified well organised army of Muslims.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
tattoodguy said:
im annoyed at most terrorists.........for being such girls...

---- since 9/11 u have done fuck alll...

Fucking lazy cunts.

do you think the terrorists could e3ver commmit an act more devestating than 9/11???????????????????????????????????????????/

or do you think the worst of the terrorists is behind us?

i seriously recon...terrorism is so over rated...........nothing has happpened........hardly anything ------- its bulll shit, its all media hype.
So you are encouraging them, fuck you u terrorist scum

Comrade nathan

HSC
I'm just trying to point out that something needs to be done about people killing Australians.
It doesn't happen that often actually. Over the last 200 years probally more Australians have been killed by Australians then by terrorists.

tattoodguy

im not encouraging them.

im just sort of playing around...........im just saying..i dont think its a serious thing.

but the news would be more interesting..and the war on terror would be more fun...........if the terrorists attacked////

this war on terror is just a bullying campaign...

they are using a sledge hammer to squash a grape...................im mostly concerned that..........................the goveernment is using terrorism as an excuse to harrrassss decent citizens and strengthen its on powers....

im alot more fearful of ...our governments responses to all this bull shit.....than what terrorists will do.

Bin laden seems like a nice guy --- i havent seeen mcuyh evidence that he has done anything wrong? he seeems like a good bloke and trustworthy.

Last edited:

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Comrade nathan said:
Thats because you are an idiot who bought into the whole idea that the terrorist were a unified well organised army of Muslims.
Thats right. If terrorists were well organised the world would be screwed. We should all be thankful that they aren't.

Comrade nathan said:
It doesn't happen that often actually. Over the last 200 years probally more Australians have been killed by Australians then by terrorists.
I didn't say it happend all that often, just that it shouldn't be tolerated when it does.

Comrade nathan

HSC
Thats right. If terrorists were well organised the world would be screwed. We should all be thankful that they aren't.
Are you also thankfull that the sun doesn't fall out of the sky.

The word terrorism shouldn't even exist as word, terror can't be a ism. It's not like there are people who organise based on and ideology that the want to created terror.

I didn't say it happend all that often, just that it shouldn't be tolerated when it does.
Neither should some living standards of Aboriginals, yet we continue with the same policies over and over again.

The point is we shouldn't be worried to much that Australians are going to die outside of Australia, when there are so many problems at home.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Comrade nathan said:
Are you also thankfull that the sun doesn't fall out of the sky.

The word terrorism shouldn't even exist as word, terror can't be a ism. It's not like there are people who organise based on and ideology that the want to created terror.

Neither should some living standards of Aboriginals, yet we continue with the same policies over and over again.

The point is we shouldn't be worried to much that Australians are going to die outside of Australia, when there are so many problems at home.
But terrorism does exist as a word.

Don't get me started on aboriginals. In my opinion they should have been completely wiped out when the Europeans first arrived. Most of them are low lifes. And it's not a generalisation either, most of them are.

tattoodguy

rofl ...................... year 12...........ur a good bloke.

i dont agree with ur abo thing............but it had hatred and racism and thats something i can apppreciate :)

i liked the bit............................."thats not a generalisation".

i fort this forum was full of dumbies--but u have proved me wrong.

tattoodguy

who else do you hate and why?

i feel for bad for abos.....but we cant keeep forking out millions for them.

just give them a big pile of cash...........and then..let them be.

Comrade nathan

HSC
This

In my opinion they should have been completely wiped out when the Europeans first arrived.
And this

rofl ...................... year 12...........ur a good bloke.
Has explained alot, and now i know not to waste my time on your stupidity.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Comrade nathan said:
This

And this

Is iamsickoftheHSC the same person as tattoedguy??

tattoodguy

no im not the same person.

and i defended abos. dont blame me for what he says...

i like how he said they were lazy thats alll it was funny....abos are ok....

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Comrade nathan said:
This

And this

The aboriginals are a waste of space and money. Before europeans arrived they didn't even have houses they lived in the dirt. When the egyptians were building pyramids they were doing absolutely nothing. Now most of them spent their time wasting away the money that the government gives them for being stupid aboriginals. Thats all I have to say about this.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
The aboriginals are a waste of space and money. Before europeans arrived they didn't even have houses they lived in the dirt. When the egyptians were building pyramids they were doing absolutely nothing. Now most of them spent their time wasting away the money that the government gives them for being stupid aboriginals. Thats all I have to say about this.
They have a different belief system to western culture, they think of the Earth as there mother and therefore didnt disrespect it by building structures (ask a RE student for more info)

Comrade nathan

HSC
Korn said:
Is iamsickoftheHSC the same person as tattoedguy??
No. But they had sex and created an offspring. This offspring draws of the stupidity of all humans. This being will be the death of us all.

tattoodguy

i am sick of year 12.............that was gold dude...

thats the spirit.

what do you think of muslims dude?

Comrade nathan

HSC
tattoodguy said:
i am sick of year 12.............that was gold dude...

thats the spirit.

what do you think of muslims dude?
If you wanted to have alittle chit chat, can you fuck off and do it in PMs or on MSN. No one wants to hear.

Vangineer

Treehugger
HSC
australians troops shud get the hell out of iraq.
Australia is a peaceful country yet with assholes like john howard, our nation is tryin to start shit with other countries. Disgraceful!

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Korn said:
They have a different belief system to western culture, they think of the Earth as there mother and therefore didnt disrespect it by building structures (ask a RE student for more info)
Yeah its a great excuse they have. Doesn't excuse them for the way they are now though.

Comrade nathan

HSC
Yeah its a great excuse they have.
It wasn't an excuse. He is saying that the nature of their religion never gave them much interest or need to do pointless things like build pyramids.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)