aus man (douglas wood) being held hostage in iraq? (2 Viewers)

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Korn said:
How the hell am i justifying killing innocents?
And how does my definition vary from that, i have never condoned criminals or terrorists!
By the definition you supplied goes in the argument that terrorists and criminals for financial gain are different
I'm thinking there's been a miscommunication here somewhere. I was under the impression you were trying to say that terrorists are only criminals and that terror for idealogical purposes is not terrorism. Since it appears that is in fact not what you were trying to say, I apologise.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Tattoed guy and iamsickofyear12 do u realise by doing that they will kill the Aussie and it will strengthen their resolve as they believe in martyrdom and this act would cause a terrorist act to occur in Australia or against Australian targets

Slide Rule said:
I'm thinking there's been a miscommunication here somewhere. I was under the impression you were trying to say that terrorists are only criminals and that terror for idealogical purposes is not terrorism. Since it appears that is in fact not what you were trying to say, I apologise.
I still dont get how you came to that conclusion, sleep deprived are we?

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Korn said:
Tattoed guy and iamsickofyear12 do u realise by doing that they will kill the Aussie and it will strengthen their resolve as they believe in martyrdom and this act would cause a terrorist act to occur in Australia or against Australian targets
So then just nuke the lot of them. The whole middle east. I don't care how many innocents would be killed. It's better than sitting around letting them kill Australians and doing nothing about it.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Korn said:
I disagree alot of the hostage taking has been done by criminal groups wanting $$$ instead of a political agenda (so glorified theives) This incident is done by the politically motivated as demonstrated by their demands
When I read that, I interpretted it as you saying "I disagree - they aren't terrorist, since they are politically motivated." Sorry.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
So then just nuke the lot of them. The whole middle east. I don't care how many innocents would be killed. It's better than sitting around letting them kill Australians and doing nothing about it.
Dude what about the Westerners living in the Middle East? Nuking the place would kill everyone and what about the oil? no more oil production the economies of the world would collapse

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Korn said:
Dude what about the Westerners living in the Middle East? Nuking the place would kill everyone and what about the oil? no more oil production the economies of the world would collapse
yeah so (10)

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
10 characters
All Righty then.
Why dont you care that the economy would collapse (pm me if u want) NO oil=No petrol+no plastic= no cars or transport an no pc's or internet or long distance communication

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Korn said:
All Righty then.
Why dont you care that the economy would collapse (pm me if u want) NO oil=No petrol+no plastic= no cars or transport an no pc's or internet or long distance communication
Well I do care. I just said "nuke everywhere I don't care" because that was really easy to say. I'm just trying to point out that something needs to be done about people killing Australians. Even if that involves killing innocent people in the process.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
Well I do care. I just said "nuke everywhere I don't care" because that was really easy to say. I'm just trying to point out that something needs to be done about people killing Australians. Even if that involves killing innocent people in the process.
An full blown invasion might have been a better option for you to say with conventional bombings

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Korn said:
An full blown invasion might have been a better option for you to say with conventional bombings
An invasion is a waste of resources and would just lead to more Australia casualties. They just need to level the place.

Or at least have a policy like "for every australian killed be terrorists we are going to flatten a city in the country where the person who killed them came from"

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
An invasion is a waste of resources and would just lead to more Australia casualties. They just need to level the place.

Or at least have a policy like "for every australian killed be terrorists we are going to flatten a city in the country where the person who killed them came from"
okay, that might either be effective or increase hatred and escalate the anti-US and western senitment

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Korn said:
okay, that might either be effective or increase hatred and escalate the anti-US and western senitment
It would definately increase hatred and escalate the anti-US and western sentiment. But eventually it would achieve its goal after they either realise that they should stop because they are only hurting themsevles or every city harboring terrorists is destroyed.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
It would definately increase hatred and escalate the anti-US and western sentiment. But eventually it would achieve its goal after they either realise that they should stop because they are only hurting themsevles or every city harboring terrorists is destroyed.
How many cities of the Western World would be destroyed through retaliation?

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
i hope douglas getts released...or im goin rambo to get him back

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Korn said:
How many cities of the Western World would be destroyed through retaliation?
Either zero or 1. Because the first one that was destroyed would also be the last. People are willing to accept individual losses but if terrorists were to destroy a city that would be the end for any country considered to be a threat and anywhere terrorists are located.

tattoodguy

we shouldnt behead anyone or terrorists...

but it would be funny to make a mock arab bashing video like theres..and get it played on al jazera...

obviously we pretend its serious..and get them all up in arms etc......

It would be funny to be on the news etc,,,,and have all the midddle east hate me...and put a fatwa on me --- or something........that would be coool.

(is fatwa the one where they pay money to get u killed like salmon russhdee?)

yes it would led to the aussie being killed. hppefully.......and yes it would strenthen the terrorists resolve i guesss??????? but i dont care.

Lets make the terrrosts angry.

Like the abu graid thing.......................fucking funnny funny funny ------that was some funny shit.................lets do mroe of that kind of thing.....

we shouldnt nuke the middle east ---cos then..the ones that survive will migrate here... i would rather we put a huge fence around the middle east........that would solve most of the worlds problems.

tattoodguy

im annoyed at most terrorists.........for being such girls...

---- since 9/11 u have done fuck alll...

Fucking lazy cunts.

do you think the terrorists could e3ver commmit an act more devestating than 9/11???????????????????????????????????????????/

or do you think the worst of the terrorists is behind us?

i seriously recon...terrorism is so over rated...........nothing has happpened........hardly anything ------- its bulll shit, its all media hype.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)