Australian Idol 2004 (4 Viewers)

icyeyes

hey ppl its over so no point whining and complaining about Anthony..yes he is good etc etc ...they both are....but if u didnt like tonight's result maybe u could have voted more??

so yeah GO CASEYYYYYYYYY nomatter what ppl say noones gonna change the result now :)

Casey is a role model...she is the idol

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
lol yea
i wanted anthony 2 win
but yeh casey deserves it 2
and plus anthonys still gonna b famous 2!

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
toisthbe said:
omg casey won, wat a complete joke. how can one possibly want to buy a ticket to watch her perform an albumn, shes just gonna sit there on her ass or stand there and sing.

cause i aint expecting her to dance. and i DONT want to.
so you go to MUSIC concerts to see DANCERS?

sweetie, give me your postal address, and i'll buy you a subscription to the sydney dance company's 2005 season. hide under the seat between performances and leave the idol seats free for people who like music.

Collin

HSC
N/A
toisthbe said:
casey is so NOT my idol. australia got it wrong. o well.
Australia gets it wrong all the time (although I thought they got it right with the final tonight).. like when Ricky Lee got voted out, that was a sick joke.

toisthbe

Evil Member
welshi said:
so you go to MUSIC concerts to see DANCERS?

sweetie, give me your postal address, and i'll buy you a subscription to the sydney dance company's 2005 season. hide under the seat between performances and leave the idol seats free for people who like music.
i go concerts to see an artist perform. performing is not just about singing. Casey doesnt PERFORM. She just sings.

my analogy. A car. gets you from a to b. but why dont we all just get a car with no air con, radio, power steering, etcs? because we want PERFORMANCE LOL.

lillaila

clear as ice
HSC
hahahahhaha hey UR idol doesnt mean THE idol :):)

yayy for caseyyyy.....both r winners so so what man !!!!

CASEY WONNN ..YAYYYYAYAYAYYAYAYAYYAYAYAYA wooohoooo caseyyyyyy yayyayayyaya

ok~~~~ now all the whingers have my permission to whinge :):)

toisthbe said:
i go concerts to see an artist perform. performing is not just about singing. Casey doesnt PERFORM. She just sings.

my analogy. A car. gets you from a to b. but why dont we all just get a car with no air con, radio, power steering, etcs? because we want PERFORMANCE LOL.

LOLZ ur funny man...you say Casey can't perform?
I think the judges would disagree......but yeahhhhh

We love Casey's performanceee woohooooo
youuuu goooo girlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll my home townnnnnnnn

YAYYYAYAY is there gona b another World Idol? Remember that yuky small girl from Sweden or smthng? Now THAT IS SOO WRONGGG

Last edited by a moderator:

welshi

HSC
toisthbe said:

what would you rather - a car with fifteen-inch subs and automatic sunroof or whatever u guys stick on your penis-extension vehicles nowadays, or a gorgeous old volkswagen you've had for years and love to death despite its clunky fender and broken stereo?

ie. "performance" vs soul & character. would you want a girlfriend who was fantastic in bed but had the personality of a bottle of lube???

(and yes, music means that much to me.)

lengstar

HSC
yeah! Casey the better singer got voted over pretty boy Anthony. go and cry little girls, he's not a good enough singer.

lillaila

clear as ice
HSC
Anthony and Casey looked sooo cuteee like siblings....esp wen he rested his head on Casey's shoulder *Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

welshi

HSC
lengstar said:
yeah! Casey the better singer got voted over pretty boy Anthony. go and cry little girls, he's not a good enough singer.
anthony: amazing vocal chords wrapped in a cute self-effacing smile and the artistic equivalent of goon (did you HEAR what he did to bridge over troubled water?????)

casey: 1988 was a damn good vintage. :D

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
wow. i am gobsmacked casey actually won. never realised how much support she had.. i've been away for 2 wks, and came back to think the final would be anthony VS courtney. and then tonight i found out casey was 1st through from the final 3, NOT anthony. omg.. always thought anthony was the favourite. i love them both, either way, they will both get contracts and be successful. but i looked at it this way: if anthony wins, he can go onto world idol and sing "the prayer", then he'll definitely win world idol. if casey wins, she has a slim chance of winning world idol.. unless they find her a song that's as spectacular as anthony's the prayer. hmm.. anywho, GO CASEY U ROCK !! :p

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i am an anthony fan, but i was fine with the result tonight. anthony worked his arse off, casey put her soul into every performance. it would mean a lot more to her than to anthony - anthony is well poished, he has already made it and he will still get a contract. i always felt casey never felt she was good enough, so at least this gives her more faith in herself. she's a fantastic singer and i heard the song she wrote on inside idol and it's very nice.

Collin

HSC
N/A
toisthbe said:

What is 'performing'? This term is subjective. A singer is supposed to sing, Idol is a singing competition. Anything else is secondary. If she sings with such musical eloquence, what relevance is there of dancing or anything else? When I heard Casey sing Beautiful by India Arie, I could actually feel emotions inside, because that was such a heart-driven song. That's my two cents of a quintessential performance for ya.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Neither of them deserved to win. The two most talented people in the group were Daniel and Rikki-Lee. And the irony here lies in that Anthony will now get to negotiate his own contract and most likely get a better cut than Casey...

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
~ForAGoodCause~ said:
i just got back from the outdoor concert, .... was soo shocked that Casey won, it was great!!! .. the atmosphere was amazing.

she deserved it, even though it would have been better if she came second
awesome, how did you get tickets? were they free?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)