• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Australian Idol 2004 (1 Viewer)

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
indeed.
pity nobody can sing hey jude, it's one of my faves and shannon (*twitch of trigger finger*) murdered it last year.

nesstar

welshi said:
indeed.
pity nobody can sing hey jude, it's one of my faves and shannon (*twitch of trigger finger*) murdered it last year.
yes...he so murdered it
that is my fear with the Beatles night...
that someone will murder a great song...

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
nesstar said:
yes...he so murdered it
that is my fear with the Beatles night...
that someone will murder a great song...
only one? I'm expecting many a massacre.

troika

HSC
N/A
music dr said:
Man, why did Daniel have to go? He and Chanel looked so cute together. DAMN Hayley, why couldn't she go???
i hate Hayley, she should have gone weeks ago. how can she even have fans... she can't sing, has no personality, is the dullest person alive and she broke up Chanel and Daniel - the only two worth watching on the show, well on Inside Idol anyway. Daniel has an incredible voice and its sad to see talent like that slip through the cracks.

no-one vote for dull Hayley or ugly Marty.. they dont deserve to be there. this voting system doesnt do anyone justice, they should make it free.

rumour

HSC
troika said:
i hate Hayley, she should have gone weeks ago. how can she even have fans... she can't sing, has no personality, is the dullest person alive and she broke up Chanel and Daniel - the only two worth watching on the show, well on Inside Idol anyway. Daniel has an incredible voice and its sad to see talent like that slip through the cracks.

no-one vote for dull Hayley or ugly Marty.. they dont deserve to be there. this voting system doesnt do anyone justice, they should make it free.
I agree with that!!!

Cept Marty isn't ugly!

I thought Marty, Hayley or Casey were going, but Daniel, that was a real shock!!!!

belly_moo

burgur 'o5
HSC
were Chanel and Daniel dating or osmething? :confused: i didn't watch inside idol \=
they seemed couple-ish..

and go anthonY! wOah.. :D

belly_moo

burgur 'o5
HSC
veanz said:
i love james matheson...!!!!!! gawd he's a cutie :uhhuh:

somebody please tell me if he's going out with anyone so i can delude myself into thinking that i have a chance?!!!!!!! :p
haha james matheson reminds me of astroboy :p

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
veanz said:
i love james matheson...!!!!!! gawd he's a cutie :uhhuh:

somebody please tell me if he's going out with anyone so i can delude myself into thinking that i have a chance?!!!!!!! :p
ahh his eyes are so huge.. he looks like one of those giant chinese goldfish

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
troika said:

How did Hayley break up chanel and daniel?
Daniel shouldn't have left... chanel should have been out last night... well at least she was in the bottom 2.... next wk she will hopefully be gone..she so fake and sure of herself.. how can anyone fall for her act..
Thats harsh and mean how you say"ugly marty"..This show isn't search for a supermodel...

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
belly_moo said:
haha james matheson reminds me of astroboy :p
hahahah sooo true... farrout I've met the dude in real life, and his eyes CAN get that bigger.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
If ricki lee kills the beatles... if anyone kills the beatles, I will vote for Marty so much that he will win idol. and thats a threat.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Hey does ne one know if ur idol tickets have to be 4 the ppl u applied 4? I just had to friends tell me they cannot come...can u give them to someone else or do they check ID? coz it says something abt them being non - transferable

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
melsc said:
Hey does ne one know if ur idol tickets have to be 4 the ppl u applied 4? I just had to friends tell me they cannot come...can u give them to someone else or do they check ID? coz it says something abt them being non - transferable
can you also tell me what the process of getting them is? you go onto the site, but when and how hard are they to get and how much do they cost?

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
they r free...u go to the bottom of the page afta the verdict show on monday and apply they r free and u have to fill out a form...then they send u tickets if u get some
i have been trying since the beiging and only got tickets 4 the 17th

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
melsc said:
they r free...u go to the bottom of the page afta the verdict show on monday and apply they r free and u have to fill out a form...then they send u tickets if u get some
i have been trying since the beiging and only got tickets 4 the 17th
oh i didn't know that. so you fill out a form every monday and then if you're lucky they'll send you tickets to go one day?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)