Australian Idol 2008 (1 Viewer)

HSC
jazzbaby said:
she was the local doctors secretary last year
I saw the bitch at a kebab shop in Bass hill once. Was looking ugly as hell. Seriously though, you've got to feel sorry for her. She won Aussie idol, and look at her now, she's still a bogan, with almost 0 sales. It's sad really.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
ChockoRepublic said:
it's all a cover. he gets a wife, and people stop spray painting 'fucking poofta faggot' across his car.
He gets to pound it every night

all.time.fiend

WANT SOME FRIES
HSC
jazzbaby said:
i only watch the auditions lol
yeah same, the rest of the show is such a let down. the auditions are the only place you can see a comfortable artist on a regular basis.

Bainesy

HSC
Hate this stupid show. Cloggs up the tv schedule for channel 10 so much. auditions then the daily shows then those long drawn out episodes about which singer was so crap that no one voted for them. I can barely watch something decent when its on.

HSC
I thought there were a few who were pretty good, like that girl whose father killed himself, um one who was sitting on the floor, & another one who i cannot remember no more but i do remember thinking she was good :p & the guy [last one]

lol@the guy who turned all buff &orange. realy nice of kyle to let him go :)

cant wait for tonight D:

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
Lol. I had it on last night when i was straightening my hair.

You know Australia has no talent when they have to go to england to audition people

04er

HSC
it was good season 1 but now its morphing into big brother (i.e. a pile of garbage). I feel sorry for the poor few who can actually sing as they don't have a real chance of becoming successful from this shiteous show.

HSC
04er said:
it was good season 1 but now its morphing into big brother (i.e. a pile of garbage). I feel sorry for the poor few who can actually sing as they don't have a real chance of becoming successful from this shiteous show.
Most of them wouldn't have become famous anyway. At least this way they get to be on TV, and the winner usually gets one top 5 single :)

sf_diegoxrock

HSC
Kayla and Madam through to top 12.

What the f*ck is with Tom and Teale getting through? Waste of space.

HSC
I think Theale's OK - although there were better ppl from last night. Tom is v. v. average

Tonight wasn't very good - going for Madam and the ballad girl to get through.

sf_diegoxrock

HSC
Spargo? Are you kidding me?

Oh and I want to vote off Chrislyn, then we could fit 3 more contestants in.

04er

HSC
sf_diegoxrock said:
Spargo? Are you kidding me?
yeah that guy can't sing for shit. no idea how he got thru the first audition. hope he doesn't attract too many sympathy votes or i wont be watching the show (or at least turn off the tv when he comes on).

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Fuck all the better contestants are on the wildcard side lol that sophie chick is amazing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)