average joe 2 (2 Viewers)

Lundy

Banned
HSC
She just screams fake to me. I loved how the guy (i think?) said they had an "intellectual discussion", and then we see her talking about how she used to work in a bookshop. Yes, very intellectual.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by Lundy
She just screams fake to me. I loved how the guy (i think?) said they had an "intellectual discussion", and then we see her talking about how she used to work in a bookshop. Yes, very intellectual.
I remember her saying that she used to work at the bookstore, can't remember anyone saying that they had an intellectual discussion though. Anyway, it is more of a comedy for the first half of the season anyway:D.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I'd never watched the show before this episode. And this guy was completely serious about the "intellectual" thing.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Oops sorry, I always freak out when someone knows something like hipsta_jess. Then I'm too afraid to read on after that message and started threatening people not to spoil. lol.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
There'll always be some idiot who goes and spoils something. I think hipsta jess is above that kind of stupidity though.

Seabiscuit

HSC
The thing with Theo.. did he overdo the "i can relate to the Average Joe's because i was like them at school" thing? Because i totally bought it.. but could he have been faking it?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Lundy
There'll always be some idiot who goes and spoils something. I think hipsta jess is above that kind of stupidity though.
why thankyou!

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
so who did she choose to go on the dates with? Or did the average and the not so average have to compete to win the dates??

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by simmic
Or did the average and the not so average have to compete to win the dates??
The good looking won the dates 2 to 1.
they lost in the IQ test...Suprisingly :rolleyes:
and won the two other physical tests.

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
Originally posted by Survivor39
The good looking won the dates 2 to 1.
they lost in the IQ test...Suprisingly :rolleyes:
and won the two other physical tests.
so sad...at least in aj1 the average joes won the basketball match with their determination

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Snapwizard
Shame Shame :eek: Shammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmme
yeah i can't remember the dude's name atm, but when i hear it i will know it's him. i know the 'type' of name

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by iambored
yeah i can't remember the dude's name atm, but when i hear it i will know it's him. i know the 'type' of name
:p People who knows the endding should keep away from this tread - They might give out subliminal messages as to who wins!!:)

rumour

HSC
Originally posted by Seabiscuit
Ok, is it just me or was yesterday's episode the best one yet?? It was so suspense-ful! And it was actually pretty interesting..
But i can't believe she let Theo go.. he actually cried and seemed more genuine than the "beaver" guy.
the beaver guy is an ass!
i'm so happy she didn't pick him in the end!(i know who she picked!)

But i was surprised when i heard!!!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
:p People who knows the endding should keep away from this tread - They might give out subliminal messages as to who wins!!:)
lol i was wondering if mine was like that, but really it's not, i could mean a whole variety of names - either what the first letter is, that it's common or not, a long name or short name, a name of someone who has or hasn't been on the show before - what i said could mean anything

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by iambored
lol i was wondering if mine was like that, but really it's not, i could mean a whole variety of names - either what the first letter is, that it's common or not, a long name or short name, a name of someone who has or hasn't been on the show before - what i said could mean anything
You My friend need some self control!! Spoling yourself like that really ruins the ezxperience!!

Anyways - I'm like watching tele 5-6hrs (non uni days)a day and was considering getting the new telestra cable t.v. but realised that if I can decide what to watch with 6 channels then how am I gonna decide what to watch with 50+ channels!!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
You My friend need some self control!! Spoling yourself like that really ruins the ezxperience!!
you didn't read my other post! :) it was an accident, it really was, i was looking up aj1 and clicked on a link to a foum where they were discussing the winner of aj2

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
I forgive ya!! ;) Who won --------- just kidding :p

Any non spoiler information for Adam's show??

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
its alright to know the ending...can still be kinda interesting to watch...see if there were any clues to her choosing the guy she chose in the end

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by Seabiscuit
The thing with Theo.. did he overdo the "i can relate to the Average Joe's because i was like them at school" thing? Because i totally bought it.. but could he have been faking it?
I bought what he was saying too, and I doubt he was faking it, he was too emotional and really looked like he meant what he was saying. Also, he would have no reason to say what he did after he had already voted out. I still want to know what the quote he cited was though, does anyone know:)?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)