average joe 2 (1 Viewer)

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
Originally posted by Annegelic
what's stupid.. is that whenever an average joe gets eliminated.. they chuck a fit saying "she's shallow.. not going for personality lalala".. when hello, they're the ones who are *average* and are trying to get a model girlfriend.. ?? what the ? =/ (my 2 cents..)
erh...sorry but that like one thread ago....discussed and agreed

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
only one person got eliminated? was the eppy good? did she choose to go on dates with only the hot guys? Any fights?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i know who wins, i know who wins!!
lol
i love nbc.com!
at least now i wont have to watch the rest of it.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by rumour
Okay, was it a hot guy or an ugly one?
im not saying...at least not here...do you want me to pm you? or you could just go to the site and check it out...

Seabiscuit

HSC
Ok, is it just me or was yesterday's episode the best one yet?? It was so suspense-ful! And it was actually pretty interesting..
But i can't believe she let Theo go.. he actually cried and seemed more genuine than the "beaver" guy.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i foudn out by accident when i was looking up aj1

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
haha i found out who won in AJ adam returns as well

coz i also cbf watching it wen it comes out

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
i know who wins, i know who wins!!
lol
i love nbc.com!
at least now i wont have to watch the rest of it.
:( Boo Boo Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Originally posted by iambored
i foudn out by accident when i was looking up aj1
Shame Shame :eek: Shammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmme

Originally posted by Seabiscuit
Ok, is it just me or was yesterday's episode the best one yet?? It was so suspense-ful! And it was actually pretty interesting..
But i can't believe she let Theo go.. he actually cried and seemed more genuine than the "beaver" guy.
Yes it was great cause it was 2 hrs and theres was so much tension :D - Ywah made me fell sorry for Theo, dunno why-

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
If i see any more spoilers, i'll delete the whole thread....

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
OK, I have not had the chance to post in this thread yet, so here are a few points.

The guys who said "their going to have this to deal with" and lifts up his shirt to show his six pack sums up all of the fit guys. How anyone could possibly live with someone like that for the rest of their life is beyond me.

David Daskal was so funny but there is not way someone could have a relationship with him, he is just far too crazy.

How funny is the serious guy (the auditor). He has the weirdest voice, but he doesn't take crap off the big guys (so I will give him some credit here). I can't believe he is one of Larissa's favourites!

How funny does next week look, they blow a whole in the boat:lol:!

Now for Larissa. She has it all. She is beautiful, has a great personality, is caring (once she go to know the Average Joe's), has an awesome body and is intelligent. I hope I meet a girl like he one day:D.

Last edited:

Lundy

Banned
HSC
she seems really fake to me. Her "interest" in what they have to say appears to be so ingeniune.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by Lundy
she seems really fake to me. Her "interest" in what they have to say appears to be so ingeniune.
I don't pick that up:).

One thing I forgot to mention though, is how bad I felt for Theo. He was the only genuine fit guy and he was the one who left! He was the only one who took the time to get to know the Average Joe's. The guy who called Larissa a "beaver" should have left instead. I don't care if you are only joking, if you really care about someone you don't disrespect them behind their back. I genuinely felt for Theo. What was his final quote again? I liked it:).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)