average joe 2 (1 Viewer)

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
Originally posted by babyslug
in AJ 2, the joes are a helluva lot uglier than the first episode, aren't they?
yeh i think so...there are alot more butchier guys. the only one i think looks alright is the clean freak but i think his shorter than larissa??

Originally posted by Malazn Pleasure
i duno.....that david daskal character turns me on!
hmmm...okay everyone haas different tastes
he kinda reminds me of someone who'll star in dumb and dumber

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Survivor39
Average Joe 2 should be rename to Ugly Joe. they are so ugly. No personality whatsoever to make up their look.
they have no personality anyway. if they are going to choose average guys, they can at least choose ones with decent, respectable personalities

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
u kno she is gona choose one of the hunks

did u see how many guys she kissed in the previews?

i think even david daskal got some action

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
Originally posted by iambored
they have no personality anyway. if they are going to choose average guys, they can at least choose ones with decent, respectable personalities
exactly...loses the point of personality vs looks...
*looks around...cant see any personality...uses microscope...still cant see*

im seriously thinking that average joe 2 is not gonna be as good as the first one

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
i dunno...reality show sequels usually start to get boring for me after a while especially if its just the same concept, with very minor changes to make it look like something new, and with different people who actually fall more or less in the same character parts as the original (note...the beauty queen, the fat dudes, the nerds, the six pack models, arrogant losers, the nice guy, the funny guy)

We'll see how this one goes...i think adam returns is gonna be more interesting

Seabiscuit

HSC
Average Joe 2 was shot before Average Joe 1 wasnt it? Which means that Average Joe 2 is the original one.. and so should be better. :p

But Melena was so dodgy.. the whole time she was saying that "looks dont matter" etc etc, and then she chose the good looking guy AND got rid of all the overweight guys!
And she got rid of the 36 year odl virgin.. (is his name Dennis?) i wanted him to win. :(

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by smegthehead
yet most of us here will probably watch it religiously :p
:uhhuh:
Originally posted by Seabiscuit
Average Joe 2 was shot before Average Joe 1 wasnt it? Which means that Average Joe 2 is the original one.. and so should be better. :p

But Melena was so dodgy.. the whole time she was saying that "looks dont matter" etc etc, and then she chose the good looking guy AND got rid of all the overweight guys!
And she got rid of the 36 year odl virgin.. (is his name Dennis?) i wanted him to win. :(
where did you hear they filmed 2 before 1?
and yeah, she seemed nice but was a bit dodgy because of those reasons

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by Seabiscuit

Yeah theres nothing wrong with picking someone for their looks matter, just dont say that look dont matter, in the end she was still shollow!

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
she got rid of two fat ppl..

david dascal stole a kiss from her, she said something like "it was not a great kiss but not completely horrible"

she asked that bold guy with art on his face "can i give you a kiss"

she got a date wif the tough looking cement mixer guy and realised he had a soft heart blah blah blah and liked classical music

she said the clean freak was most attractive out of the group but he kinda scared her by telling her "god is no.1 in my life"...despite this, she kept him around

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by iambored
where did you hear they filmed 2 before 1?
i dont know about that, but i know AJ2 was filmed before AJ1 aired but im not sure what filming order they occured in

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
Originally posted by simmic
she got rid of two fat ppl..

david dascal stole a kiss from her, she said something like "it was not a great kiss but not completely horrible"
did he go all A.D.D after he kissed her n started throwing water melons into the pool?

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
lol

surprinsingly he didnt

he acted on his best behaviour around her..trying to please her by lighting a candle from boiling lava...failed and finally gave up...brought out plan B- 2 champane glasses and preceed to get her drunk before stealing a kiss...oh yeh...he wrote a song to salute her

he does act very different...trying to be all deep and sh**

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)