External Auditor
HSC
ok i just cbf watching it anymore

i just got better shit to do

the avg joe thing is kinda dying i reckon

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
me got nuthing better to do...well avoiding work so just watched it...yeh i thought it was dying but i think it might get interesting with the new guys cumin

theres a lot more new guys and they are bigger jerks. Preview of future episodes show a lot of tension, swearing, perhaps even a fight?? Only thing is they've come so early, i dont think she has made a connection with the old guys yet.

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by simmic
me got nuthing better to do...well avoiding work so just watched it...yeh i thought it was dying but i think it might get interesting with the new guys cumin

theres a lot more new guys and they are bigger jerks. Preview of future episodes show a lot of tension, swearing, perhaps even a fight?? Only thing is they've come so early, i dont think she has made a connection with the old guys yet.
The news guys fighting the joes is the only thing keeping me interested!!

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
Originally posted by Malazn Pleasure
u mean the fat and ugly ones
lol yeh...i dont think she has made enuff connection with them to overcome her obvious drooling over the new guys

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
i dont think if she had a connection with any of the ugly ones , she would still choose a hot guy

i dont blame her coz the ugly ones r worse than the avg joe 1, plus she is heaps hot n a former miss america

so she has the right to b going for hotter guys

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
the average joes are funny...comment on the new guys "they just keep on comming and coming...we didnt know when it would stop...each one looked better than the last"

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Malazn Pleasure
iso she has the right to b going for hotter guys
the right huh?
the average joes are funny...comment on the new guys "they just keep on comming and coming...we didnt know when it would stop...each one looked better than the last"
i missed the episode!!! and a good one too!

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
yeah of course she has the right

former miss america! fwoa!!! hottie!!!

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
actually she wasnt former miss USA, think she was a finalist or runner up...which i suppose is also quite a big achievement

Anyone saw the episode where she went on the date with the bald dude and they had to draw eachother cos both are artists or something. She draws pretty well i think but the other dude's drawing...erh..yeek

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah she wasn't miss usa, the wording made it sound like she was, but she was just in the miss usa pagent, representing missouri

yeah she's not a bad drawer

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
actually she wasnt former miss USA, think she was a finalist or runner up...which i suppose is also quite a big achievement

Anyone saw the episode where she went on the date with the bald dude and they had to draw eachother cos both are artists or something. She draws pretty well i think but the other dude's drawing...erh..yeek
Originally posted by iambored
yeah she wasn't miss usa, the wording made it sound like she was, but she was just in the miss usa pagent, representing missouri

yeah she's not a bad drawer

1st episode said 4th runner up - Means 5th overall - not bad at all cause you need looks talent and personality to get that far ;) - but I still dont reckon shes that hot! Randi was way hotter

Last edited:

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
Originally posted by Snapwizard
1st episode said 4th runner up - Means 5th overall - not add at all cause you need looks talent and persionality to get that far ;) - but I still dont reckon shes that hot!
miss congeniality: just say "i wish for world peace" to pass the personality part

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
miss congeniality: just say "i wish for world peace" to pass the personality part
That was a stupid (yet sorta ture) resemblence of real beauty paigents - you really do have to be that shollow - Peronsality parts has been competely taken over by the beauty part!

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
they've made a thought that was actually quite an inspiring dream(world peace) and turned it into something shallow...sad

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Snapwizard
1st episode said 4th runner up - Means 5th overall - not bad at all cause you need looks talent and personality to get that far ;) - but I still dont reckon shes that hot! Randi was way hotter
so she did do well
randi wasn't that hot.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
what's stupid.. is that whenever an average joe gets eliminated.. they chuck a fit saying "she's shallow.. not going for personality lalala".. when hello, they're the ones who are *average* and are trying to get a model girlfriend.. ?? what the ? =/ (my 2 cents..)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)