Best Business Studies Textbook HSC (1 Viewer)

YashC3

HSC
Anyone using a business HSC textbook atm that they think is pretty good, or have you heard about any text book that you could recommend?

We're using Business Studies in Action at school, but I wanted to use an additional one for making notes etc.

Cheers

Brontecat

HSC
My teacher recommended the Leading Edge one (i'll post the details up later cant remember atm)
It's pretty good though, has an accompanying workbook that I use for revision (+ all the answers are posted up online) and the textbook itself is written pretty well, is up-to-date and has a case study on Hutchinson (or 3 mobile) throughout it :)

cherii2007

HSC
I have the following:

Leading Edge - HSC Business Studies (Third Edition)
Macquarie - HSC Business Studies
Sykes / Crawford - HSC Business Studies: Getting Better Results
Five Senses? - Business Studies Study Guide
&&&
Cambridge, which is in my locker. I lost the key to my lock. :) (I'm sharing with my friend-- two locks, but I keep forgetting to ask her for her key so I can get it for classes. I feel a bit guilty always relying on my friend to bring HER textbook for class)

I use Macquarie quite exclusively, but if I feel I need a clarification with definition or information, then I'll use all other textbooks AND resources from BOS. :) Macquarie is good-- precise, but it can be a bit brief at points. Which is why I use other textbooks and resources.

The other business class in my school uses "Business Studies in Action". I think it's good, as in it includes many good case studies, but it's OLD = OUTDATED. Also, although I only quickly flicked through it, I found a lot of irrelevent information...?

Business is easy to study for (very much rote learning for a lot of it, at least IMO), and the only thing I've been worrying about is CASE STUDY!!! I don't listen to/watch/read the news, so I have no idea what's going on in the world, more specifically, the business world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)