• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

BIG NAMES in 05 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lfc_reds2003

ill say the nig name has to come from eastwood this yr .... hopefully....i live there.... i do 4u.... mmy last name has 37 characters* so it is a bigt name

*my last name does NOT have 37 characters and i apologise if i caused any laughs at the false statement - i cann ot give back the energy u exerted but will repay u with an excessive amount of funds**

**i will not pay any form of compensation (after consullting my lawyers) so :p

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
Trev said:
Haha, no way - i've only got a HD in primary school :(
I got Distiction, he got a Credit! *shocked smiley* (there isn't one to represent the shock haha).
Ah ic :)
And there is a "shocked" kind of emoticon :eek: i.e. : eek : (without the spaces)

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
withoutaface said:
Which accelerants were listed for 2u and/or 3u last year that are completing 4u this year, apart from the guy from my school?
Not from 2004...
But the guy in my school who accelerated in 2U and topped it in 2003 didn't gain a placing in Ext 2 (although he did get Physics)

On that note, do schools like SGS and JRAHS accelerate 2U in the first place? I wonder if any 4U accelerants have topped the state.

ngai

HSC
~ ReNcH ~ said:
Not from 2004...
But the guy in my school who accelerated in 2U and topped it in 2003 didn't gain a placing in Ext 2 (although he did get Physics)

On that note, do schools like SGS and JRAHS accelerate 2U in the first place? I wonder if any 4U accelerants have topped the state.
ruse doesnt accelerate any maths at all, except for graham this year
they accelerate some other subjects like ag, sdd, ipt, music (i think thats all?)

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
ngai said:
ruse doesnt accelerate any maths at all, except for graham this year
they accelerate some other subjects like ag, sdd, ipt, music (i think thats all?)
Hmm....they should let people accelerate MX2 - I'm sure quite a few students would easily get 97+ in both MX1 and MX2 in Year 11 at Ruse.

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
Btw Ngai. Just out of pure curiosity....I got 48/50 for MX1 and 98 for 2U last year...where do you think I would rank at JRAHS?

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
No point really. Because by letting yr10's accelerate in subjects they get those extra band 6's because most aren't likely to make them count. (i.e. scaling not that good, and most rusers wouldn't get a scaled mark of around 85-90ish to count)

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
velox said:
No point really. Because by letting yr10's accelerate in subjects they get those extra band 6's because most aren't likely to make them count. (i.e. scaling not that good, and most rusers wouldn't get a scaled mark of around 85-90ish to count)
But if you got 98 in MX1 and 97 in MX2 first time round, then I have no doubt it would count no matter how well you did in your other subjects.

Captain pi

HSC
~ ReNcH ~ said:
Btw Ngai. Just out of pure curiosity....I got 48/50 for MX1 and 98 for 2U last year...where do you think I would rank at JRAHS?
I know a student who was ranked fifteenth in the state with marks of 98 (2U) and 47 (X1) in 2004. She also accelerated.

You're up there! :)

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
Captain pi said:
I know a student who was ranked fifteenth in the state with marks of 98 (2U) and 47 (X1) in 2004. She also accelerated.

You're up there! :)
Damn...I really wish I got one more mark in 2U - ah well :)
Or at least I wish BOS released state rankings...that'd be a nice idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)