• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Biggest Fashion Mistake??? (1 Viewer)

G

genavania

shocking isnt it and when you ask the parents why on earth they let you out of the house looking like some ensembley challenged fasshion victim their reply is.
"you looked so cute"

polar fleesey joumpers with matching pants and school shoes were the extent of my year 5 fashion and now you see all the little year 5 supre clones.

where has the innocence gone???

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
i don't see them as "fashion mistakes" coz at the time they were obviously fashionable...plus i never followed fashion, it was just whatever my parents could afford (which wasn't terribly much).

I had the whole skirt/pants...up until like year 10 coz I had weight issues.
I was a bike pants/big t-shirt fan too. except i never wore scrunchy socks. lol
I had heaps of matching tracksuits...but the fleecy ones that i use to wear to my brother's soccer. They were hot pink and green!

Sydney, Australia, Earth, Milky Way...............
HSC
Shell said:
LOL!! no we had the scungies!! like somehow, they were completely different to regular undies, and they were ok to be shown. :S:S no idea how that works. but i always wore bike pants under my school skirt in primary school. every friday arvo (sport day) when i walked hom, i'd whip off teh skirt and have the shirt and bike shorts. it looked so much cooler.
Yeah...the bike pants under the skirt...specially on Fridays! And during the winter on Fridays I'd wear trackpants under my skirt and take the trackpants off if it got too hot.

MissSavage29

Resident Priss
HSC
lol i'm afriad some of these seem all too familiar...

i think my major disasters were very early teens / preteens -
i thought my overalls (both long and shorts ones) were cool...
um oh a lovely short black dress with long sleves...much like wednesday adams...
'skorts' - awful awful look

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
I just remembered I had a pair of denim long overalls. But i never wore them 'properly'. I use to wear t-shirts over the top of the overalls, if that makes sense. So it just looked like I was wearing jeans.

Do you guys remember Adidas Windpants??? The ones that had buttons all up and down the sides? God they're were SO cool. I had a few pairs (I kept one of the pairs, just coz I remeber it being so cool lol) I had a yellow and blue pair, and my brother had a black and grey pair. We use to chase each other around the house trying to rip open the buttons. lol

HSC
i had a look at what you guys call "slut strands" ive seen them on girls, fringes are HOT!

Skeeta

HSC
fringes ARE hot

slutstrands are not

arrested development
HSC
This is what slut strands look like:

Yeah... that's dead sexy.

frootloop

HSC
I suppose I had 'slut strings'. I wore them because I thought they slimmed down my round face and I got compliments from them quite often. But I never gelled them and had strings hanging there. I wore them wispy and certainly let out more than a string's worth. Did that make sense? :rofl: Ew... those ones in the picture look so disgusting- mine never looked like that.

I never went through a 'slut phase'. Although I did buy a few tops a size or two too small from a certain store (I think we all know which store I'm referring to).... but that was back when I was young and didn't know any better. I didn't know that they'd shrink so much in the wash! I haven't bought anything from that certain store since then I swear! Luckily I never bought any of those slutty slogan tees from that store...

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
when i was little, my mum bought a lot of my clothes from supre- old school super daggy supre. in kindy i always remember my mum let me dress myself one morning, and i wore my pajamas underneath my school uniform because i thought it would give me good luck. my mum didnt even notice, and after lunch my teacher did and she told me to go to the toilet to take it fof cos i was going red from being so hot.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
those 'crocs' shoes

you know, the bright coloured plastic shoes with holes in them

ew...

*cookie89*

HSC
Those things are incredibly fugly. I hope they never take off :/

arrested development
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
those 'crocs' shoes

you know, the bright coloured plastic shoes with holes in them

ew...
Hahahaha wtf?

frootloop

HSC
I think I've seen those 'croc shoes' in stores!

But they were being sold in cheap little stores and yes they are absolutely ridiculous looking!

I could picture a toddler or pre-schooler wearing them... they also sort of look like Barbie shoes except life-size. :rofl:

Why on Earth would anyone want a pair?

frootloop

HSC
OK, lol. If that's what you're into... :)

One could argue that the holes are 'speed holes'... and that since they are plastic they are 'fantastic'... um, yeah... they could take off... fashion has gone some crazy places before! :rolleyes:

arrested development
HSC
I just think barbie shoes are rather awesome. I've never seen these other shoes before though, so they could be rather gross.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)