BOW how are we all doing? (1 Viewer)

lislabella

sunshine
HSC
how much have you completed?! mine is driving me crazy - my art teacher "changes my mind" every second week, and then calls me disorganised. GRR

joanna 17

HSC
mines going good, my art teacher 'changed my mind' every week too, but now i have finally started, and i'm almost finished

joanna 17

HSC
don't worry mines not that complicated (i'v done a series of prints), i'v just got to put the finishing touches on, but i think i'll do some more prints cause thers plenty of time. you'v got plenty of time so dont stress it, youv got two more terms to get it done.

winicat

HSC
i did mine the last holidays before it was due :D

bolst

geez talk bout an effort lislabella and joanna17....almost finished!? man im 2 scared to say that bout my work- i never think its finished!!

lislabella

sunshine
HSC
bolst said:
geez talk bout an effort lislabella and joanna17....almost finished!? man im 2 scared to say that bout my work- i never think its finished!!
oiiiiiiii ! "almost finished" not in my camp - no where near it!!

_blank

HSC
Uni Grad
arghh...wat?! near finishing? no way...I planned on finishing during the y11to12 holidays but that went nowhere...I've now done about 1/3 but its quite crap and needs tons of refinement!

Is anyone else doing another subject with another major work too? I'm doing 4U english and art - which BOTH have major works - due around the same time! =.=

winicat

HSC
_blank said:
arghh...wat?! near finishing? no way...I planned on finishing during the y11to12 holidays but that went nowhere...I've now done about 1/3 but its quite crap and needs tons of refinement!

Is anyone else doing another subject with another major work too? I'm doing 4U english and art - which BOTH have major works - due around the same time! =.=
i did art, 4U eng and SaC (with the PIP) and in the beginning i was also doing Multimedia and SoR lol .. kinda really glad i dropped a few of those lol

bolst

_blank said:

yeh don't worry im kinda in the same boat- im doing art 4u eng and music2(i was gonna do ext mus2 but skool wouldn't let me!!!) na seriously you'll be sweet since you both love the subjects(i hope- or why else would u do em??) and if you love doing something then you'll do it no matter what and do it well.......mmm well thats wat i keep telling myself anyway :p

lislabella

sunshine
HSC
i completed my 3rd thingo today... my teacher wants me to do "at least 20 or somthing else" just in case we weren't panicked enough i though i'd give you all the go news that we have about 12 weeks till the trial hsc. AAAAaaaannnnddd according to my evil teacher the markers don't lift the marks up much from what they give you at trials. start sucking up kiddies :) (teachers don't like apples anymore)

fi_babezy

Stealing is Looking
HSC
:D My first work is done, "composition No. 4" (1/5 ot 1/7). I haven't gave it a formal name yet. HAPPY!!!! will show you complete product cellie!!!! mwahahahahhhhehehehehehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Take_me_Away

Unknown
HSC
Gaaah! I'm freaking out too. I have three major works to do, with art and history ext and eng ext. Way too many. I have sorta done some of my artwork. I have completed about 40%, which was a black and white film (that I now wish was in colour) and now I'm sitting staring thinking... now what can I do. I want to do a series of paintings but I have no idea what to paint. (I have great organisational and planning skills) Two terms doesn't seem like enough time.

jesscorcoran

HSC
i have 4 major works- art, drama, music, ext2english. freakin out a bit... its not as hard as it's made out to be.
My art thing is pretty planned out, just gotta get to really DOING it, and stuff. We had to do SO much planning of it.

Cellie

HSC
Yeah hey.

I've basically have mine planned out....in my head lol. It is just a matter of putting it all down on paper. Then, i'm on the roll lol.

Well, to me, time is getting away :S !!!!!!! So, gotta put alot of effort into it

Good Luck to all of you :D

Cant wait to see yours Fi :D:D:D:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)