BOW how are we all doing? (1 Viewer)

shortie_689

HSC
buckley said:
im doing six canvases and im also doing a sculpture. i havnt finished any yet but im kinda doing four at the same time, i go to the same skool as last_chance and i also thought we had to do six metres. four of my canvases are over one metre squared and the other two are just under. the problem is we werent allowed to start our work unless we had completely finished coming up with our idea and now i cant cut anything out because it would ruin my idea.

hey i also want to know if anyone is allowed to take their bow home and do them in their own time because we arnt! athough she has let us for only this weekend, she says its not allowed by the bos.

im also doing eng ext 2 as well.
definitly i always took mine home like we were allowed to take ours home over holidays an shit... our teacher encouraged it... like i had an easle at home an just carted all my paper an charcoals home... but it is definately allowed unless we broke bos laws

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
DONT GIVE UP KIDS!!!

my teacher estimated a 71 for my final mark

i got 91.

UP YOURS!!!

and my body of work was just pictures of john mayer i drew with white pencil on huge pieces of black cardboard, with some bullshit concept.

it was great.

shortie_689

HSC
dont u love that...
i made up so crap concept which in my opinion made no sense and linked to my work in no way watsoever and i got 96 so bahaha that just provides proof that crazy art markers have crazy art brains and can pull anything from anything

phatic

HSC
We better be allowed to work on them at home... I have 2 hour classes and the teachers are unavailable afterwards. With 2 hours, I'd barely have the paints mixed after setting everything up, and it'd be time to pack up... Fuck that.

Working for 12 hours straight is the shit. :D

lislabella

sunshine
HSC
shortie_689 said:
dont u love that...
i made up so crap concept which in my opinion made no sense and linked to my work in no way watsoever and i got 96 so bahaha that just provides proof that crazy art markers have crazy art brains and can pull anything from anything

we have to have a concept....and link our work?!?

pear head

HSC
_blank said:
arghh...wat?! near finishing? no way...I planned on finishing during the y11to12 holidays but that went nowhere...I've now done about 1/3 but its quite crap and needs tons of refinement!

Is anyone else doing another subject with another major work too? I'm doing 4U english and art - which BOTH have major works - due around the same time! =.=
im doing visual arts- body of work

design and techonology- major design project

AND community and family studies- IRP

im so S T R E S S E D out!!!

penciltron

HSC
We better be allowed to work on them at home
i dont see any other way of working on an artwork , at school its really dirty and stuff and plus we only ahve 50 mins which you cant really get much done.

add that to theory u have to get thru plus periods you lose due to stuff making it impossible to crank something really good out during only school time but i guess maybe some ppl need school facilities. anyways,

so yeah for me i'd say it's like 99% at home and 1% at school.

PS- anyone got any work in progress of thewir work to show im interested to see what others are doing at this stage, i've got about 5 drawings that i can post but i dont want to be the only one, ha.

Last edited:

get_born

penciltron said:
i dont see any other way of working on an artwork , at school its really dirty and stuff and plus we only ahve 50 mins which you cant really get much done.

add that to theory u have to get thru plus periods you lose due to stuff making it impossible to crank something really good out during only school time but i guess maybe some ppl need school facilities. anyways,

so yeah for me i'd say it's like 99% at home and 1% at school.

PS- anyone got any work in progress of thewir work to show im interested to see what others are doing at this stage, i've got about 5 drawings that i can post but i dont want to be the only one, ha.
im fine with it is its safe, like cant people take ideas or copy making your idea a little less original...?

penciltron

HSC
yeah i thought about that before. i guess it might be an issue of trust? it depends on what youre doing..if your work is highly original (which mine isnt) then i guess there could be someone who would think oh i'll just take that idea and do this..but i dunno. Its really up to you i suppose!

get_born

penciltron said:
yeah i thought about that before. i guess it might be an issue of trust? it depends on what youre doing..if your work is highly original (which mine isnt) then i guess there could be someone who would think oh i'll just take that idea and do this..but i dunno. Its really up to you i suppose!
hey make it fair i send what i got to your email and vice versa.

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
pear head said:
im doing visual arts- body of work

design and techonology- major design project

AND community and family studies- IRP

im so S T R E S S E D out!!!
yeah, im doing Visual arts BoW,
Extension english, 1 and 2
Drama... individual and group... FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

lislabella

sunshine
HSC
hey guys.......... when is your final date for the bow to be finished?? ours need to be 80% :eek: :eek: by thursday 16th june and finished by trials week two term three. is that strange.... i know a few schools don't require it to be finished untill the official bos end work date :confused: hmmm

dot101

BOWdue in... 7Weeks NOOOOOOOOO

Hey yeah, that's wierd, if i were you i would be so stresed out, but maybe thats because i have like a million other majors to do.

Yeah, mines due sometime in august, 7 weeks from now.

Is anyone else doing animation out there? ITSN"T IT STRESSFULL!! if only done like 20/120 seconds of it!!! HELP!

shortie_689

HSC
we for art had 1 double every 2 weeks and that double went for just under 2 hours it was great and all our other prac lessons were just under an hour

gloomy

moo
HSC
lislabella said:
hey guys.......... when is your final date for the bow to be finished?? ours need to be 80% :eek: :eek: by thursday 16th june and finished by trials week two term three. is that strange.... i know a few schools don't require it to be finished untill the official bos end work date :confused: hmmm
July 28th for me
then the teachers give us advice for final touches.

can you say..
im screwed? :D

actually, im not that bad, i have about 50% completed, out of four canvases, im working on my third. eheheh...

Levant567

HSC
Hey, your B.O.W is due so early,
We have up to I think a week before the August 29 due date...

I've personally been a little behind though - hoping to really get into it these holidays

chonkas

HSC
WOW...THAT DATE IS SO CLOSE!!!Our BOWs arnt due until the date of the BOS due date...which...i hva about a third of mine done...these holidays are gunna b so full....they wont even b holidays!! Good luck in finishing everyone!

lislabella

sunshine
HSC
three weeks to go and they changed my freaking displaying :mad: i hate the hsc right now...its good to know i'm not the only one though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)