Bushranger Question SC English (1 Viewer)

Deer

Premium Member
HSC
DoctorPie said:
Exactly what I put. Basically the drama of a stormy sky/whatever she described contrasted with the hot and relaxed nature of the farm.

This section was definitely the hardest; I was expecting multiple choice to be difficult but it wasn't.

What did you guys put in the MC question about lines 3-5 in the magazine article about the water police (8 foot high waves etc)?

I had suspenseful, but crossed it out and answered it as melodramatic. I'm still not sure.
Lol, I put claustrophobic because the waves were like, crashing around her..
however,
I am wrong :uhhuh:

Most people i spoke to put suspense.

speedofsound

HSC
DoctorPie said:
Exactly what I put. Basically the drama of a stormy sky/whatever she described contrasted with the hot and relaxed nature of the farm.

This section was definitely the hardest; I was expecting multiple choice to be difficult but it wasn't.

What did you guys put in the MC question about lines 3-5 in the magazine article about the water police (8 foot high waves etc)?

I had suspenseful, but crossed it out and answered it as melodramatic. I'm still not sure.
Suspenseful. I just thought it wasn't OTT enough to be melodramatic, as that's the sort of stuff that really does happen. But I could be wrong (probably am :p).

HSC
for contrast i used how the bushranger was in a different setting..

and the mystery one i used how he was introduced and how he then vanished

simple-love-x3

HSC
the tranquil and beautiful natural scene constrasted with the guy who "doesn't belong"<-- quote from text, i think? dont remember. yeah- he wasnt natural or beautiful and was a dangerous thing. so it contrasts =S.
something like that... *trails off*

Deer

Premium Member
HSC
xXmuffin0manXx said:
for contrast i used how the bushranger was in a different setting..

and the mystery one i used how he was introduced and how he then vanished
Yup, exactly what i did for both. :D

kbsb

HSC
I put how the bushranger's "eye's seemed real to jessica yet he was unable to express his emotions, thus a contrast in his personality and whether he is dream or reality. The fact that he randomly appears and dissappears also adds to the whole allusion/dream/vision/split personality thing!

freezemygnome

HSC
ehh i wrote something weird about the theme of appearance vs. reality.
We had to write something for literary theory about the theme so i was like meh, kindof.
I had no idea what to write about the imagery question :S. atmosphere?

:)

qmaz

HSC
I used the contrast between the type of text before and after she realized the Bush ranger was watching her. Before it was describing the environment/setting etc then suddenly changed to his facial features/presence etc. You reakon that's right?

(btw using brothers account :D)

moey187

HSC
I did the contrast of he being alone then her being not alone when she saw the bushranger and provided the example from the test. I hope I'm right.

ronskiess

HSC
For me, this was really easy.
Don't know what you people are talking about.:p

Cardea

HSC
I talked about the contrast between a typical dramatic scene to her own situation. But yeah, I don't think there was just one definite answer. There could have been many. As long as it's a feasible contrast, then I'm sure you'll go okay.

Aznmichael92

HSC
LiLBoBo said:
im pretty sure the contrast they want was that Jess describe him as a dangerous and scary figured, then everything just shifted, and she was feeling sympathetic about him and that. But it's really an open question, if it makes sense then you should get the mark.
i think thats the answer but i didnt put it down :(

speedofsound

HSC
Cardea said:
I talked about the contrast between a typical dramatic scene to her own situation. But yeah, I don't think there was just one definite answer. There could have been many. As long as it's a feasible contrast, then I'm sure you'll go okay.
YES! That's what I did too! :D You, however, stated it far more eloquently than I.

dragondilesh

HSC
4 the contrast

i had his bush ranger appearance (connotations) compared to him.

gun= bad/death/:bomb:
bushranger=sad

Snicho

HSC
I agree, i think that was the hardest question, but for my answer i put the contrast between the nature and the bushranger.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)