can someone please tell me how to deal with unexplainable event. (1 Viewer)

Riot09

HSC
(pretty boring intro but i promise it gets interesting later on.)

so,basically i was eating at a food court in the city watching the flat screen they had there.And as i was minding my own business keeping track on the drivers splits of the Portugal stages of the WRC.Then suddenly in my peripheral vision i noticed a quite slender and tall figure walking towards the front of the t.v.

And when i mean tall,i actually mean tall (as i''m a UFC freak and a keep tabs on everyone's height inside and out of the octagon,including people i see.i even try to guess their weight and physiognomy as i find these characteristics very interesting.)

so as the lady came through the mall she then stood in front of the t.v partially blocking my view and as i would infer a couple dozen other patrons of the food court passively watching the screen.

she was taller than me or most man I've scene before (around 6'2" in height).But exceedingly beautiful she had in the most literal sense possible a "perfect-figure". She was properly in her 20's and a supermodel or something as her figure was something i would relate pallas Athena to in addition to the case if i was any other women i would be extremely jealous just by taking a glance at her and her demeanor was also something i have never accounted before.

so then their she was the most beautiful women i have ever scene in my life and in the nanoseconds that went buy,after i took stock of her sheer height of what i could see from my peripheral vision as i was desperately trying to focus on the t.v and ignoring with all my willpower the desire to "check her body and face out" (as i know that very disrespectful).my focus shifted internally and i could now thoroughly understand a scene from house.MD where he (the protagonist) explained during a case-where the hormone estrogen caused "certain" female physical characteristics to be heightened etc.So i intuitively thought that this was all just-genetic and that she just has a higher than average level of estrogen and h.g.h coursing through her body which is causing all of this to happen.

I even,at a point thought that she might be an "alien" or "alien-hybrid" of some sort because "genetics" to me personally couldn't explain this all to me.so there i was thinking that this girl is literally from outer space or something and then from what could see from my vision (as i never once looked directly at her figure,body,face or hair-as i was too intimidated to she was just that gorgeous-not even a glance.).She was looking towards me and then instantly i started "blushing" as my cheeks "suddenly felt contracted and filled with as blood. (i train 4 times a week and have the work ethic of brock lesnar so 99% of the time i know what part of my body is doing what inside and out etc.)

And then the wierdest thing happened because up to this point it was very what i call "textbook" as a "Greek-goddess" walks in stops looks in my direction and blush nothing special here.Except what happened next was completely foreign to me.As as immediately felt her somewhat "knowing-gaze" i out of sheer terror rejected it and as this was happening the chorus of my favourite song called "responsible" by sara bareillies who is also coincidentally my favorite artist literally started out of nowhere automatically playing in my head.

I felt it for about 2seconds and then she walked off and it left me somewhat in a daze as to what just happened as i know all these scientific facts but when i looked for an answer in my head i came up short.

Now even stranger, to me on some occasions I'm recalled to this event as i here this song again on my iPod.Now the fact this is my favorite song literally means that this is an issue as i am a music freak particularly songs of the 90's and early noughties and probably after week after i downloaded this song it had 526 plays on the iPod and literally everyday before i sleep i still to this day for around 3 years straight listen to this song and some of her other songs but mainly this one before i go to sleep.(no lie).

so now im faced with the issue thinking about what would of happened if i looked back and this and that,im sort of felt with regret when i look back at it but theirs nothing that i could've done and "men fall in love " easily so i think i can shrug this off.But mainly its the "responsible" song thing.Can somebody tell me how to fix it because if it wasn't for this song and the artist i would be half the man i would be today.(If a man at all if it wasn't for her music.)

so the fact is i never looked directly at her body or even had the spine to glance at her face or hair,that this alone can cause me to blush is somewhat strange and know im sometimes brought back to that day when i listen to responsible is even stranger.

(As i don't even know what her face looks like,what her hair color is or what her physiognomy indicates really is strange,i literally have no clue.)

thnx for reading this(i know its pretty long).

Last edited:

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I agree with the Siren theory.
Also, someone post a link to this song or something?
And your writing wasn't as long to read as it was painful.

But for serials shrug it off and get back in the ring.
Also, if you didn't get an erection "she not dah won".

HSC
She would be wearing your skin right now if you had looked back. That's what us womenfolk do.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
(pretty boring into but i promise it gets interesting later on.)

so,basically i was eating at a food court in the city watching the flat screen they had their
This is where I stopped reading. If you want people to actually read a big wall of text, get your spelling right.

iv'e scene
wtf!? Did you even proof read what you wrote?

HSC
i was going to post almost the exact same thing

" watching the flat screen they had their.And as i was minding my own business keeping track off the drivers splits "

neck yourself mate

mirakon

nigga
HSC
OP tries too hard to be a loveable loser like sinophile.

Riot09

HSC
yeah i admit im a pretty bad speller and for riproot this is the link to the song

Its kind of funny that this song doesn't have a video clip and that there's no acoustic or live version of this song on the net anywhere,considering how good it is.(my avatar is actually the album cover of the cd that this song is on).

HSC
Uni Grad
hahahahahahaha what the fuck that was the worst thing i've ever read
such a rain man

LonelyWolf

HSC
lolwtf was that? are you high?

she's just another attractive bitch that doesn't deserve any attention, like all good looking people.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
lolwtf was that? are you high?

she's just another attractive bitch that doesn't deserve any attention, like all good looking people.
You must be sooooooooo ugly. lol
U-G-L-Y, you ain't got not alibi, you ugly!

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
Wtf OP I would have had that girl choking on my pulsating cock. As soon as her sexy siren eyes caught my gaze I would have been right over there following her into the nearest empty cubicle or hallway for a nice flirty blow job. While shes sucking me off I would imagine what it would feel like to be inside her warm tight vagina and having her breasts titty fucked by my cock.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)