car driver causes cyclist crash (1 Viewer)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I said people like you make me hate cyclists, that retarded logic that seems to be installed when you put the helmet on or something is present in you like so many others.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
me121 said:
yes. but not always. it depends, cause some bike paths are pretty much main pedestrian footpaths as well, in this case, depending on the road, i would use the road. simply because there are too many pedestrians on the footpath/bike path. (this means you have to go really slow so you don't crash into pedestrians).
THIS IS WHY WE DON'T LIKE CYCLISTS ON THE ROAD!

(missed this post before)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
me121 said:
but.. i don't don't like pedestrians on the footpath.
That's because they don't force themselves into your space when you're trying to go somewhere.

me121

Premium Member
HSC
darkwolfzx said:
Lets have cyclists in the sky
I'm sure someday that will happen.. ps.. do you think richard rides far?

aMUSEd1977 said:
And I don't like cyclists on the road.
i said don't don't (which means i don't hate them being there).. which is different you you with only one don't.

me121

Premium Member
HSC
aMUSEd1977 said:
I still don't like them on the road.

Who the fuck uses a double negative anyway. If you like something, fucking say it instead of saying "don't don't", it portrays you as a fool, and makes your arguments difficult to read.
I didn't want to say like,.. cause its not like i like it.. but on the other hand i don't hate it.. so its kinda neutral.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
aMUSEd1977 said:
So instead, you say "don't don't" and make your thread understable to anyone.

Cool guy.
You're just not as smart as him so you can't understand! Or should I say you can cannot can understand him.

2007 HSC @ Blakehurst High School, Courses: English (Std), Mathematics, Mathematics Ext 1, Physics, Chemistry, Industrial Technology Graphics Industries.
Currently in B.Sc (Computer Science) @ UNSW.
Bored of Studies Member since Apr 2006, Moderator since Feb 2008.
^ LOL

boris

Banned
HSC
me121 said:
What do you guys think of the driver who cause all those cyclists to crash into his car?

I think that its unfortunate that there are people like this. This just goes to show how some drivers out there need to be more considerate towards other road users.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/cyclists-seek-50000/2008/05/09/1210131217512.html
Let me tell you a story about a dipshit cyclist I ran over when I was first on my Ps.

I was turning a corner at cross roads (i was turning left from the left lane) and around the corner is a level crossing. as i was turning the corner at this level crossing i notice a guy on a bike on the side of the road. he stops, looks my way, looks the other way, looks at me again, hopes on his bike and rides out fair infront of me.

didnt have time to stop so i drove right into him. mangled his brike. raped it actually. he got up and started trying to walk away. im like, no dude i just ran u over get in the car ill take u to hospital. he's like no way mang and keeps walking.

so i went to the cops and i was like 'lulz i just ran over a guy' coz i knew if the dumb bastard curled over and died later that i was royally fucked.

in conclusion, i hate cyclists and 99% of my problem on the road is when dickhead cyclists don't look where they're going and automatically assume everybody on the road is going to pander to them.

fuck off. if you want to ride on the road u can go and register your bike like every car driver

shannonm

HSC
N/A

I thought the thread was referring to this guy ^ in mexico

I don't ride a bike in sydney simply because the roads are not designed for them.
Good on them (work/uni commuters, not racign cylists) for riding a bike to try reduce fuel use, etc. but in my commute it's just fucking stupid to ride a bike - holds up traffic going 20-40km/hr and they are half way in your lane and the only way you can overtake them is to wait for a gap in traffic in the opposite direction, and at the next red light they overtake you (don't even need to wait at the light just go through when they want) and the cycle repeats itself. fuck em!!:D:hammer:

If anyone's been to amsterdam now that city is well designed for cyclists (no spending 400$ on a bike, just get a 20€ piece of shit and you dont care if it gets stolen)

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
shannonm said:

I thought the thread was referring to this guy ^ in mexico

I don't ride a bike in sydney simply because the roads are not designed for them.
Good on them (work/uni commuters, not racign cylists) for riding a bike to try reduce fuel use, etc. but in my commute it's just fucking stupid to ride a bike - holds up traffic going 20-40km/hr and they are half way in your lane and the only way you can overtake them is to wait for a gap in traffic in the opposite direction, and at the next red light they overtake you (don't even need to wait at the light just go through when they want) and the cycle repeats itself. fuck em!!:D:hammer:

If anyone's been to amsterdam now that city is well designed for cyclists (no spending 400$ on a bike, just get a 20€ piece of shit and you dont care if it gets stolen)

Amazing Kodak moment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)