Catholic Trials f*ck up (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bumbo_hippo

HSC
every channel is covering it...
pplz wif camera in front of carlo high...
and when pplz finished examz...there were pplz talking to them....
ROFL~~~

hilarious shit!

Jayphen

super disco breakin'
HSC
ftr11 said:
From the Terrorgraph:

LOL....its Epping Boys High....hahaha, not Carlingford Boys High (or Carlingford high)...

Never trust the Terrorgraph!!!
no.. we are resitting. although they did get the name of the school wrong hehe.

> <

HSC
newz 2nite.. letz c how da media potrayz dis.. neva trust da media~~!
btw word of warnin.. chelt will b floodin msgz bout leavin their principal alone..

MarsBarz

HSC
The deputy at my school has informed us this morning that we do not have to sit the exam again. Some might say that's fortunate but I would have been thrilled to sit it again, since I found my performance in the original one rather mediocre :/.

Jayphen

super disco breakin'
HSC
Yeah, I was interviewed because I made an online petition about it.

I hope they don't chop me up and make me sound like an idiot. They certainly tried to make me sound angry.

> <

HSC
mmhm not evey skool has 2 redo it.. cssa has put out a statement (or sum such) suggestin skoolz can jus set individual paperz 4 those who excel in dis trial buh usually do "poor" (tho of coz sum skoolz jus goin 2 get whole grade 2 redo it)

> <

HSC
Jayphen said:

I hope they don't chop me up and make me sound like an idiot. They certainly tried to make me sound angry.
lolz @ da media.. wat happened 2 good old unbiased newz which give us factz not faction (mix of factz n fictionz).. oh w8.. my bad dere neva was such thing was dere..

MarsBarz

HSC
> < said:
mmhm not evey skool has 2 redo it.. cssa has put out a statement (or sum such) suggestin skoolz can jus set individual paperz 4 those who excel in dis trial buh usually do "poor" (tho of coz sum skoolz jus goin 2 get whole grade 2 redo it)
That isn't very fair in my opinion. It is possible for people to improve over the holidays. Especially in english were it is very possible to memorise most of the material and simply adapt it to the question.

Jaguar

HSC
Omfg

No word from my school yet in regards to the CSSA paper.. but if they're making everyone redo it.. well thats a lot of schools. CSSA is used all over NSW.

The whole thing is jip. Everyone cheats on assessments, schools screw up assessments and exams, and, whilst usually an internal problem... one school's lax administration has affected many other schools.

They should forgo trials and assessments, just have HSC examinations. At least there is less opportunity for people to cheat. [she says with the wisp of hope left]

Jaguar

HSC
mattsta said:
Sucked in.

I did the Independent :D

Haha thanks :)

I dont actually mind redoing the paper.. if you know the course then it cant be a problem.. you should be able to sit an exam anyday.

CSSA papers are generally pretty good.. I always like the legal papers

Jaguar

HSC
Jayphen said:

15 mins of fame.. :p

MarsBarz

HSC
exquisite_lust said:
No word from my school yet in regards to the CSSA paper.. but if they're making everyone redo it.. well thats a lot of schools. CSSA is used all over NSW.

The whole thing is jip. Everyone cheats on assessments, schools screw up assessments and exams, and, whilst usually an internal problem... one school's lax administration has affected many other schools.

They should forgo trials and assessments, just have HSC examinations. At least there is less opportunity for people to cheat. [she says with the wisp of hope left]
True, I too think that just the HSC should count. Although I rekon that it is possible that some people cheat the HSC too. I mean it's possible that teachers/tutors tell some of their students what is in the test. Highly unethical but I'm sure that some do. Bloody cheaters.

Jaguar

HSC
MarsBarz said:
True, I too think that just the HSC should count. Although I rekon that it is possible that some people cheat the HSC too. I mean it's possible that teachers/tutors tell some of their students what is in the test. Highly unethical but I'm sure that some do. Bloody cheaters.

Exactly! Its so frustrating, Everyone cheats, no matter how unethical.
But I would prefer for people to try and cheat [and hopefully get caught] in the HSC examinations, rather than doing it on a regular basis and getting away with it.

bumbo_hippo

HSC
i dun mind re-doing paper 2...
buh not paper 1...its not like we knew we were doin CSSA paper anywayz...and it was our first test! sigh....

mattsta

hahaha
HSC
exquisite_lust said:
Haha thanks :)
I always like the legal papers
My legal studies teacher makes the legal studies exam papers for our class. He doesn't order them in.

What he does is pretty much lift old questions from old HSC papers and changes them around a bit.

Hes a pretty old legal teacher so he pretty much knows whats going to be in the HSC exam this year (just by whats been asked in previous years).

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
MarsBarz said:

Thats how the system use to be pre 2000.

schmo

The press were at our school today, but we don't need anymore negative press...by the looks of things, you guys have got that down pat.

I cannot believe how you people can just shoot someone down like that. I have tried to be civilised and respect everyone's opinion and have desperately tried to make things clear, but I cannot stand it anymore. NO ONE deserves to be urged to resign for a mistake that they didn't even make! I am in full support of my principal and I cannot stand to see how this has affected her. In a school with over 1300 students, it is virtually impossible to overlook everything and so our principal delegates responsibilities to Head teachers of Administration. In this case, a Head Teacher of Admin was the one responsible for overlooking the exam papers and this was where a mistake was made. I am in shock at how so many of you have jumped straight to conclusions making hurtful and unfair comments about our principal. The enormous amount of abusive emails that I'm sure she has received has had a severe affect on her and I am deeply hurt to see that something that could have been dealt with properly was blown up to cause such hurt.
I am proud of our principal for standing up to us today after our maths exam and telling us the truth. She apologised to us for the abuse and attacks that we have been forgiven and she wanted you, students of other schools affected, to know that she is extremely sorry for the mistake. The earnest expression on her face as she made her sincere apologies showed the hurt that she has endured over the last couple of days. I am disgusted and appalled by the behaviour that has caused such pain to be felt by one person.

There was one thing that she really wanted to let you all know...
Action has been taken. She is now being throughly investigated by the BOS.

Well guys, I guess you guys got what you wanted... feel good?

Jaguar

HSC
I love my legal teacher, hes awesome. He generally does the same thing, although we did the cssa this time. what school ru at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)