Cheating (1 Viewer)

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Correct to an extent, but not reflective of the whole state, just the cohort on BoS. Shameful though.
lets just say bos is directly proportional to the whole state :p

LachyLane

HSC
I wouldn't cheat, but if you had too, you could get away with it. I don't advise cheating, but if you really feel it will help you then i'm not going to stop you, right? I think it would be really stupid to cheat in an exam (go to the bathroom) in a race-against-time subject like History. However, if you've got a subject like Biology were you have PLENTY of time. You could maybe get away with it. The exam people follow you into the bathroom and wait outside the cubicle, although if you whip out your iphone you can look up stuff i suppose. All this being said, there's not really many good ways to cheat in :p especially for the HSC. I don't count writing on hands as cheating either, that's just stupid.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Correct to an extent, but not reflective of the whole state, just the cohort on BoS. Shameful though.
It's been the newer users that have posted of such per se. A few of us, were here since Yr9/10.

studier1

HSC
formulas >>> underside of toilet seat >>> go to toilet >>> ??? >> WIN.

silence--

HSC
would be hilarious if some board of studies marker (or whoever) came onto this site, saw these threads, found out who these students were that cheated and failed them.

HAHA.
not going to happen but still...

amour

Female
HSC
Hi,
Has anyone successfully cheated on any of the exams yet?
I am so tempted to try it but I don't want to get busted.
If you have done it, how did you get away with it?
:cool2:
Cheating is disgraceful.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
would be hilarious if some board of studies marker (or whoever) came onto this site, saw these threads, found out who these students were that cheated and failed them.

HAHA.
not going to happen but still...
Well people from board of studies do keep track of what's happening on this site/forum, but I doubt they'd go to such an effort to find who it is, etc...

aphorae

HSC
Uni Grad
formulas >>> underside of toilet seat >>> go to toilet >>> ??? >> WIN.
Wtf? You have to be stupid to go into an exam without knowing a simple formula and risking it all for a formula?

Just for the record, someone has actually been caught doing this kind of thing (wtf though)

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
Just memorise formulas zzzz simple as that, i don't see how it's that hard especially for maths zzzzz.

theone111

HSC
N/A
u write notes/formulas/whateverr

on the longest most concealed part of ur body

so naturally id write them along my penis

hbu guise?

HSC
Not advocating it but the system places so much pressure on kids these days. You have people ridiculously worked up over their "futures being destroyed" if they don't get the ATAR they need... Considering this is it really that supprising that people get desperate and cheat?

Some Vunt

Banned
HSC
Wtf? You have to be stupid to go into an exam without knowing a simple formula and risking it all for a formula?
Just for the record, someone has actually been caught doing this kind of thing (wtf though)
I never learnt the maths formulae... :(

Not advocating it but the system places so much pressure on kids these days. You have people ridiculously worked up over their "futures being destroyed" if they don't get the ATAR they need... Considering this, is it really that surprising that people get desperate and cheat?
I couldn't read that last sentence without that comma. Got really confused.

HSC
Thy check the toilets for notes before the exam. This is one of the reasons you can't use them until 30 mins into the exam too.
There are that many places you could keep notes on your body lol it's not like they're going to strip search you!

TorMental

HSC
Step 1. Go toilet
Step 2. Take out notes and read quickly.
Step 3. Walk out and write what you read.
???

Profit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)