Chocolate!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

mes ami

HSC
green and blacks are ace spesh maya gold. excellent infusions with this brand.

Has anyone tried lindt with sea salt? :D

IMO max brenner is low quality chocolate. yuck. can't stand the place.

Cinnamonster

Somewhere in the general vicinity of the Universe
HSC
green and blacks are ace spesh maya gold. excellent infusions with this brand.

Has anyone tried lindt with sea salt? :D

IMO max brenner is low quality chocolate. yuck. can't stand the place.
The chocolate souffle pudding from Max Brenner is amazing though. And the hot chocolate.

I haven't had Lindt with sea salt but San Churro used to had a truffle called pacha mama. Peanuts and chocolate with sea salt on top. But when they took it away and brought it back the truffle had crushed peanuts on top instead and it was kind of disappointing. The salt really made the chocolate.
But I really do like their champagne truffle. Yum.

HSC
Uni Grad
White chocolate is orgasmic,
Dark chocolate is yuck,
In betweeny regular chocolate is pretty damn good,
imo.

I like anything that is not dark, turkish delight, picnic, crunchie, cherry ripe and a prolly few others I can't think of.
<3 all white, lindt, toblerone, and some more I can't think of.

mes ami

HSC
The chocolate souffle pudding from Max Brenner is amazing though. And the hot chocolate.

I haven't had Lindt with sea salt but San Churro used to had a truffle called pacha mama. Peanuts and chocolate with sea salt on top. But when they took it away and brought it back the truffle had crushed peanuts on top instead and it was kind of disappointing. The salt really made the chocolate.
But I really do like their champagne truffle. Yum.
:shy: i wasn't impressed. :( i think i am a really big picky snob with all food.

I'd love to go to san churro.

Cinnamonster

HSC
:shy: i wasn't impressed. :( i think i am a really big picky snob with all food.

I'd love to go to san churro.
But, but, but THE PUDDING. It was molten chocolate and delicious and yeah. But last time I went to the one in Paddington the dark chocolate frappe was a bit disappointing, I'll admit that.

There's a San Churro's near me. It's pretty good.
Don't buy the churros though, they're kind of gross.
The milk or dark hot chocolates are the way to go. AND the cookies and cream milk shakes.
And get the dark chocolate ganache cake with white chocolate dipping sauce and tell them not to warm the cake up. Seriously, every time I go to San Churro I tell myself I'm going to get a different cake and I always end up getting the ganache cake.

Cinnamonster

HSC
They change the truffles every season. I'm not sure what they have for Winter but I've never really had a truffle I didn't like. I've tried the Bayleys, champagne, pacha mama, butterscotch and chili chocolate truffles and some others and they were all really nice.
OH.
I'm also part of the loyalty club (it's worth it for the 10% off. I had to buy nine hot chocolates before I got the card, haha). They once sent me a voucher for this stuff. It was really yum. Some sort of almond white chocolate nougat stuff dusted with cocoa. It was called Turron de Catanies.

HSC
N/A
im craving for chocolate now :( and i dont have any!!

i need to take a trip back to my uni to stock up on chocolate! i buy my chocolate from there coz surprisingly its cheaper. i grabbed a handfull of chocolate/lollys and it cost me just under $5! i was like wat? for all that in woolworths you're looking at like $8 =S

was supposed to go max b's tonight with couple of friends, but im still sick, and besides, its max b come on. if it was san churro i would go in a heartbeat! cbf

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Max brenner does delicious waffles.

And I like churros too.

I'm not fussy. If it's deep fried or full of sugar, i'll probably love it.

mes ami

HSC
Max brenner does delicious waffles.

And I like churros too.

I'm not fussy. If it's deep fried or full of sugar, i'll probably love it.
oh i wish i was like that.

I've been spoiled. My mum is a good cook. I rarely even like food at restaurants. chinese, indian, thai etc is from the old country. so yeah all that is heaps good. western food she cooks is good too.

I am craving a terrys chocolate orange.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
If you can't find something good about melted chocolate and sugar, you're not spoiled, you're weird.

HSC
theres a thread dedicated to chocolate. person who posted this, legendary. Lindt is the best. Hands down, just the best. toblerone, mmm. lindt chocolate strawberries!

mes ami

HSC
no i mean. im really particular about food. i cant stand poor quality chocolate. idk i can still taste it in max brenner even if its melted.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
By God, threads like this are what BoS is made for

mes ami

HSC
and cadbury. i cant eat cadbury. once upon a time i loved the cadbury hazelnut one. gah. not fair.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)