Coles Myer Group Interviews (1 Viewer)

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
Got a group interview tommorrow for an interest for casual/part time job, saw an advertisement at target locally, and it said to go online, so I'm guessing thats the one. :(

Also applied for the Xmas position...I dunno if I have to go to that grp interview as well..I think I will though...is that the 15th one?

I got an email after putting the application over the weekend...never worked for them before. Good luck iambored, maybe yours is just delayed as they filter through the heaps of people.

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
Originally posted by iambored
damn, i want one! how do they contact you? when did you put in an application? have you ever worked for them before?
I applied for the Xmas positions on tuesday or something...
Took that online test, and they sent me an email yesterday requesting I attended the group thing...
And no, I haven't worked for them before...
Originally posted by Chand
is that the 15th one?.
Yeh, June 15th, 12:30 to 1:30 :)

Last edited:

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
Was 5 minutes late today :p

And Argyle St, near the station, its under contruction so you have to go arnd the construction site, to get to the other side and continue from there...thats why I was late, couldn't find Argyle St... and nobody knew where it was, or from the otherside of the station

It was ok...I got through the first round...but I think there's gonna be heaps more people for the Xmas recruitment..and I dont go again, only once

good luck dash.

Last edited:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah i got one, mine is before the 15th though probably because i applied before you

oh, damn, i hate not being able to find my way. i don't even know where argyle street is

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
hmm..my father said its more simple from macquarie street, just look at the street directory and it'll be easy to figure out which is more easier to follow for yourself

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Originally posted by nerd2die4
I did
You probably signed an offer of employment, a contract sets out the amount of hours you do each week, and casuals don't have set hours.

G

Gavvvvvin

I got one of these interviews on the 6th somewhere in Parramatta

Last edited by a moderator:

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
I got an interview in Parra for the 13th. They request that you wear interview-suitable clothes.... what exactly are the requirements? like business clothes? Maybe i'll just wear black slacks and a white blouse. But I don't want to seem overdressed...

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
Dash said:
I applied for the Xmas positions on tuesday or something...
Took that online test, and they sent me an email yesterday requesting I attended the group thing...
And no, I haven't worked for them before...Yeh, June 15th, 12:30 to 1:30 :)
how long did the online test thingie take 2 download ?? cos for me it says " please wait " :confused:

G

Gavvvvvin

tomorrows_angel said:
I got an interview in Parra for the 13th. They request that you wear interview-suitable clothes.... what exactly are the requirements? like business clothes? Maybe i'll just wear black slacks and a white blouse. But I don't want to seem overdressed...
I didnt get any dress instructions :p, but im just gonna wear business shirt, tie, black pants and shoes.

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
It said on the site or in the email or something when you were booking in your time what to wear and what to bring. Though for the "what to wear" it just said interview clothes. My interview is on the 13th at Parra, 10.30 to 11.30, Area Recruitment Officer Zena Borg. Anyone else the same?

kenny75

HSC
i got a group interview at warringa mall 15th july 12:30pm, anyone in this?

they say its for "northern beaches" area, is hornsby considered as northern beaches region? (i only put hornsby or city as my preferences)

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC
zena is cool. she rang me the other day about my email :D sounded really young and fun ^_^ Mary sultana is good too if anyone has her. She actually does sorta get involved with your convo.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
kenny75 said:
i got a group interview at warringa mall 15th july 12:30pm, anyone in this?

they say its for "northern beaches" area, is hornsby considered as northern beaches region? (i only put hornsby or city as my preferences)
I had my interview there as well when I'd put a completely different region on my application. Don't worry, it's just for the interview. They'll use your preferences for the actual job placement.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
_shygirl said:
i booked myself in for the 7th of july, does anyone else have the same date? what are we supposed to wear? :p
skimpy clothing which reveals your inner "beauty"

:p

afta???

HSC
went 2 my interview 2day........kinda bit too nervous i guess
all they tell u 2 do is talk bout urself n 2 small discussions......

G

Gavvvvvin

Just got my email back for the results from my group interview. Apparently i am "a suitable candidate for a casual position over the Christmas period of 2004 / 2005."

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Are all the current interviews for chrissy casual positions? because I have an interview in 2 weeks and I just want a normal position, not a Christmas one. I already have a christmas job!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)