Coles Myer Group Interviews (1 Viewer)

G

Gavvvvvin

braindrainedAsh said:
Are all the current interviews for chrissy casual positions? because I have an interview in 2 weeks and I just want a normal position, not a Christmas one. I already have a christmas job!!!
They are for all positions not just christmas ones.

^___^
HSC
just flop them ur awards =p

i showed them all my unbroken attendance awards from high school and they were really impressed...

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC
Zena Borg rang me this morning ^_^ shes passing my name onto Kmart for a casual re-filler position. Majorly cool considering i hadn't heard from Coles since my last interview with them and when i applied for the christmas casual stuffs.

So... if u get this chick.. BE NICE AND SHE'LL GET YOU AN INTERVIEW :p

olay

HSC
umm but in the mail it says "if you do not live in the northern beaches or you are not looking for work in the northern beaches, please disregard this email." :S i applied for hornsby, cbd, castle hill and parra..... so i disregarded it. did i just lose an interview that could have gotten me to one of those places anyway????????????????? :(

Lundy

Banned
HSC
olay said:
umm but in the mail it says "if you do not live in the northern beaches or you are not looking for work in the northern beaches, please disregard this email." :S i applied for hornsby, cbd, castle hill and parra..... so i disregarded it. did i just lose an interview that could have gotten me to one of those places anyway????????????????? :(
Maybe contact them and ask.

Suvat

part timer
HSC
N/A
I applied over a week ago and caned the online assessment, but still haven't got an interview...

I know ppl who received an interview offer the day after they applied...

Did I screw something up?

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC
Prolly not, getting an interview is not only dependant on how well you did at the group interview but how well you match the availabilites of the stores vacancies. Sometimes there are no vacancies in the area you list.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
i did the test a couple of days ago... (just got the invite) and i got like 0% then a few hours laters i got the invite about the interview thingy....(they also sms'ed me)
it sucks how its at parra... sheesh....
whats interview material? (as in dress-wise)
i want to go in with jeans and a shirt... !!!

which reminds me that ive gotta make a resume and shit... no idea how to do it.... since this is my first job :p

G

Gavvvvvin

Okay, those coles myer people just rang me up and wanted me to fax them my school report. The thing is i wasnt really listening and arent sure if i got the right fax number :rolleyes:

So can someone please tell me if they know whether this is the number or not?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i had to fax before and i had to send it to 8833 4280. then again, i might have been faxing to a different person
what were you doing not listening?!

G

Gavvvvvin

iambored said:
i had to fax before and i had to send it to 8833 4280. then again, i might have been faxing to a different person
what were you doing not listening?!
How many numbers are there even in a fax number, cos mines got seven numbers and yours has eight . . . crap!

G

Gavvvvvin

I dont even think i got the name right of the person i was meant to fax it to. I was meant to send it to some woman whose name is Jon. Ive never heard that name. Maybe its meant to be Jone =S

Last edited by a moderator:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i don't know about the name

i assumed a fax had the same amount as a phone number...

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
I had my group interview on Tuesday. They sent me an email the next day saying i'm a suitable applicant. YAY!!! but that doesn't mean you necessarily get the job... they then try to match you to the store that they think will be best for you. And if your preferences don't match their vacancies then i still might miss out.. sux... oh well, all you can do is try.

And all the people in my interview were quite dressed up, either in business attire or really smart casual.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)