Coles Myer Group Interviews (1 Viewer)

Mr Wiggle

The Best
HSC
N/A
iambored said:
i've been warning people, this is proof. they have 1000s of people to choose from, make yourself available all the time, at many places and for many shops
I couldn't agree more on this point but what you try to do is when you get the job and work there about few weeks then you can pick and chose your shifts when you feel like working.

Carlito

HSC
Well, I applied for Myer (well it was Grace Bros back then), wrote GB's on the form only, and hey offered me a job at Kmart. so *shrugs*.

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
As someone who attended the Miranda interview (as opposed to Parramatta) I would just like to say that the questins asked are exactly the same.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I got the email today saying they are looking for a suitable position for me.... it must be the day for hearing back about job applications, because today I got told I got a job at Cirque du Soleil!

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
I would also like to say that we were told that the "hold" style letter is normal for Xmas Casuals ...

charmed_cuties

Bubblegum girl
HSC
i want to work as well, but i also want to go overseas, preferably hong kong (i haven't travelled overseas b4, born in australia and stayed in australia for 17 yrs) i'm not sure n e more damn increases in hecs fees, damn the present gov't

biz_need

braindrainedAsh said:
I got the email today saying they are looking for a suitable position for me.... it must be the day for hearing back about job applications, because today I got told I got a job at Cirque du Soleil!
lol keep waiting like me

laney

HSC
braindrainedAsh said:
because today I got told I got a job at Cirque du Soleil!
told you got the job, or told you you made it through the first round of interviews...and telling you their going to call your references, or have they already done that?

i got through the first roung and i'm waiting to see what they say after they've called my references.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
No I got told I had the job. I went to a second interview, they rang my references and I got told I had it. Don't worry yet though because inductions aren't until the end of next week, it will probably take them a while to contact everyone.

laney

HSC
braindrainedAsh said:
No I got told I had the job. I went to a second interview, they rang my references and I got told I had it. Don't worry yet though because inductions aren't until the end of next week, it will probably take them a while to contact everyone.
end of next week? eep. they said they'd get back to me within 2 weeks. maybe i'll contact them next monday.....that means they've had a week and 2 days. surely that's enough *nods*

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
*what a long thread*

ok i applied to grace bros (as it then was) a few months before the HSC (something like Sept/Oct 2003)...

then i got an email in January (?) saying that my application was in consideration...

then when they changed their name to myer, i got an email saying to do the online test... (about April?)

and now i've got an interview next tuesday...

arghhh the long wait merrygoround...

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Bloody hell, they want my school reports WTF

I don't have a goddamn fax so I have to toodle over to the shops to fax my school reports which all basically paraphrase "She is an attentive student bla bla bla"

Jerks :mad:

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
I think cos I'm fresh out of school and most of the past job experience I've had has been irrelevant or brief at best

laney

HSC
braindrainedAsh said:
someone with an unknown number called me today. no one with unknown numbers ever call me so i'm suspecting it may have been the circus.
i gave adecco a call and they said everyone who has the job will know by next monday. they're so unhelpful at the adecco office. like couldn't the woman on the phone check my record or something and tell me!!
they also said if they did try to call they'd try to call me back... c'mon dammit, call me!!!!!!!

is a roflcopter
HSC
ahh they called me as well
but i was at work lol ironic

enak

Limbo
HSC
N/A
I applied for a christmas casual position yesterday and they emailed me today to organise an interview. Anyone else got an interview at Parra on the 4th of August at 9am?

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
i did a group interview at the end of last yr, its pretty easy to get the job, just be vocal and volunteer for everything

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)