Considerations for yr 12 (1 Viewer)

-blueblue-

hey!
HSC
N/A
we havent started year 12 .. although it seems as if many people have!

how come u guys got ur texts already for english? we are not allowed to, some kind of rule about not starting to term 4. anyways or skool is soooo much behind .. we wont be starting year 12 to about week 8 or something ... oh wells

Abtari

HSC
fi_babezy said:
lol LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOLLOOLLLOOLOLOOLLL
(extreme laughter)

Thanks to some techy innovation from up there, i can put my cursor over a thread and the first msg pops up!!! Whoever started this.....how can you be "shitting yourself" now??????? We havent even started yr 12 yet.......

EVeryone will have to shit themselves sooner or later, including you. Being ready for it doesn't hurt, does it?

-blueblue-

hey!
HSC
N/A
not necc .. some people may ignore the hype study hard .. and not stress .. lol .. no one i know .. but someone out there might be 100% good :p

Abtari

HSC
100%? Perfection is a myth. It's not your everyday average thing to get full raw HSC and assessment marks for all your subjects.

Even god's not perfect, right?

-blueblue-

hey!
HSC
N/A
i was talking about perfect as in not stressing out, not as in perfect marks
but yeah noone is going to be perfect! it is the person that gets closest to perfections that noone can beat.

.. actually god is perfect :p

-blueblue-

hey!
HSC
N/A
if humans cant get perfect marks? who is going to get them? *confused*

-blueblue-

hey!
HSC
N/A
JamiL said:
get ready 4 a stressfull year... im doin exact same subject plus SOR1 (studi subject... lol) i say good luck and jus try ur hardest

haha one of the girls in my year is doing

4 u maths
3 u english
chem
phsy
econmics

* she dropped bio

lol that sounds heaps stressful

Abtari

HSC
You guys are making me shit my pants even more, stop stressing me out man! (Jokes!)

Personally, I don't see anything stressful about doing all Maths and sciences, it's only 12 units, just the same as doing any other 12 units right???

someone...? anyone? hello? right? yes? please say yes!

dangerousdave

HSC
Well extension 2 Maths is much much harder than any 2 unit subjuct (at least thats what I heard).
Thats probally what makes 12 units of math + science harder than 12 units of other subjects.

malkin86

HSC
Good luck everyone! Just do the work, don't get too stressed and you'll be fine. :)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
uhh of course 4u maths is harder than 2u anything else, that's why it's a 4u class...

i'm honestly not stressing. of course i want to do well and work hard, but dude, reading all your texts now? fucking hell, i *still* haven't read my aos english text and i'm doing the exam for it in 10 days!

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
I do
4u maths
3u eng
chem
SDD
SOR1

These holidays I've been doing maths and SDD. Re maths, I've finished the 2 unit course and am half-way through 3 unit. For 4 unit maths, I am about 1/8 through it.

Kulazzi

HSC
I'm doing

2U Mathematics
Textiles and Design
Business Studies
Advanced English
Society and Culture

I am going through business stuff these holidays because my teacher tends to talk a lot in a monotone voice and quickly go through each page. He expects us to write notes down in our own time, which is what I'm doing so I don't fall behind...

Abtari

HSC
Slide Rule said:
I do
4u maths
3u eng
chem
SDD
SOR1

These holidays I've been doing maths and SDD. Re maths, I've finished the 2 unit course and am half-way through 3 unit. For 4 unit maths, I am about 1/8 through it.
You're 1/8 through 4 unit ?? Now that's called getting your head stuck into things!!! GOod preparation! I wish I could do that, just too bloody distracted all the time!!!!!!!

capsicum

HSC
im still taking it pretty easy since it's still the holidays. i haven't started any year 12 work yet but i've spoken to people about acquiring their textbooks. i'm gonna wait until i head back into school and then see what happens...

cimbom

HSC
I've just been completing my preliminary notes that hold some relevance in the HSC course, have been buying and reading through HSC textbooks and study guides (macquarie is better than excel...) and just figuring out how I'm going to organise my notes, study and research assessment tasks etc. for next year. I'm still having a holiday- and we've also got the six weeks christmas break to
perfect our notes for our half- yearly exams.

Yr. 12 doesn't officially start until wk. 3 (but HSC work started last term), and at my school I think we only have one assessment task in the first term- towards the end. They're still going to have loads of introduction programs to the HSC... these holidays I've just made sure that I'm organised and prepared for the work to come.

Kulazzi

HSC
cimbom said:
these holidays I've just made sure that I'm organised and prepared for the work to come.
ditto...........(just filling in the 10 character limit) :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)