Considerations for yr 12 (1 Viewer)

-blueblue-

hey!
HSC
N/A
we have one assesment or two per sub in term 4 .. scary .. lol

Abtari

HSC
MOst of the assessments in Term 4 are towards the end aren't they?

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
sheesh?! slide, you must be committed, i wish iw as that committed. people keep telling me that i have the potential if i worked a bit harder. i tell this its a load of crap.

but look seriously, you have to know what you need from your testbooks that you intend to purchase. except every textbook mughtbe different for hte individual. like someone said before, it is important to flick through the textbook to see if it is the right one.

or you can be some ignorant dude, and just buy every textbook on the subject in the book shop. and not even reading through them at all.

cimbom

HSC
I have only one assessment task for eng. ext 1 towards the end of term 4- but that's the only subject I've gotten my assessment booklet for... and that's only one unit! I'm guessing that for two unit subjects assessments will come towards the end of term- we still have to be taught stuff to be assessed on... :uhhuh:

JamiL

in the northen hemisphere (who saids australia is
HSC
Kulazzi said:
You know you're Curry when......

1. To your parents, 5:15 and 5:30 is the same thing.
2. Stupid, crap, and idiot are considered swear words' to your parents.
3. Your yr 11 & 12 subjects include physics, chemistry, economics, business studies and perhaps biology if you are that insanely curry.
4. For a girl shaking your leg/legs while sitting is 'bad'.
5. If you get 98%, the question asked by the parent is, "What happend to the other 2 percent?"
1. my parents do that
2. yep
3. Not exactly (but i do phy, chem, n bio)
4. yep they think that
5. do it all the tym.
i prob i aint curry, im lebo... so mabey its done by all non-western(aus, america, n british) cultures :D

-blueblue-

hey!
HSC
N/A
cimbom said:
I have only one assessment task for eng. ext 1 towards the end of term 4- but that's the only subject I've gotten my assessment booklet for... and that's only one unit! I'm guessing that for two unit subjects assessments will come towards the end of term- we still have to be taught stuff to be assessed on... :uhhuh:

assignments though .. they can give them to you on like the 1st day! :(

JamiL

in the northen hemisphere (who saids australia is
HSC
dangerousdave said:
Well extension 2 Maths is much much harder than any 2 unit subjuct (at least thats what I heard).
Thats probally what makes 12 units of math + science harder than 12 units of other subjects.
u can do max 3 scinces (6u) and ext 2 maths (4u) making it 12unitsof maths and science impossible with a max of 10 units of these subjects...
n jus 2 let u no the sciences are so much easyer, but i must admitt 4u is very very difficult but if u work at it a scaled mark of band 6 (e4) is accesable. i will disagree doin 6u of science is the same work as doin eco, buissness and legal, or mod n anc his n english or any other comb u can come up with. 6u or 12u in any subject should represent the same workload and it comes down to how well u understand and how effective u are at studing that subject, and most people my not find it easy cos the concepts dont intrest them but ppl like me n slide rule will find the workload as a chalange rather than daunting

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
I'm opposite, Jamil. I think the maths is easy and the science is difficult.

Abtari

HSC
The way you view how difficult a subject is, essentially depends on how much you are interested in it, I guess...

Personally I love science and although I don't really love 4 unit maths, I guess I think I should do it because it is scaled very high!

Hence the 6 unit science and 4 unit maths... I like the idea of the challenge!

-blueblue-

hey!
HSC
N/A
true. if i did something like visual arts ( which many people regard as easy in comparison to 3 units maths and stuff) i would def. fail!!

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
JamiL said:
most people my not find it easy cos the concepts dont intrest them but ppl like me n slide rule will find the workload as a chalange rather than daunting
Didn't see this bit, but I definitely agree with you. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)