Counter-Strike (1 Viewer)

is a roflcopter
HSC
the rockets are a bit slow
you can never hit the planes and choppers :(

Link

anyway back to cs..

... are u seriously using |bos.ellipsis| ?

if so, bos clan is now in action ;)

Link

Originally posted by freaking_out
hey, is there a bos server around for CS? if so whats the address?
haha..I wish!

btw, which server do u guys usually play on?
I'm assuming you're on 1.6 steam, and well, it already finds the best servers for you. But I guess the ones I'm mainly on are the internode and optusnet servers (both Australian servers). I've been playing in a Hong Kong server lately (hkspirit.net I think -just looking for an Asian server cos I figured they're the closest to Aus) but I get kicked out now and then cos my ping is in the high hundreds, sometimes above 1000 (and I'm on cable), and their's is under like 60 as they are mainly all from HK.. and all they play is dust 2, so it's kinda good practice. Yes, 24/7 Dust 2, it never changes there.

I don't know how it works, but on steam if I press 'New Game' and start a game with just myself, I think other people can connect to it and play, but I'm not sure if the host/server is Valve/Steam or Optusnet.. :confused:

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
ihug for 1.5 and wc3 at ozforce for 1.6....alias is - HSB I .

Link

Originally posted by hbk_ace
ihug for 1.5 and wc3 at ozforce for 1.6....alias is - HSB I .
ozforce eh.. my alias is normally just Link or |bos.link| if i'm feeling lucky :p

marko

do people still play this game? :p who started before the first official release? i got into around beta 6 or 6.5 but havent played it for more than a year now, (v1.3?).. i dont really miss it, it stopped being fun ages ago. did anyone start before beta 6.5?

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
I did.

Those old skool days were heaps cool.

AWP with crosshair. BunnyHopping! :D Get to the opponents base in like 5 seconds

tonberry_kun

O RLY?
HSC
i still have the beta4 install file... Ts starting weap is a deagle!

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
yeah, if ppl. can post up ip's of servers that'll b cool, so all the bos members can u know, gather up on one server? :s

anyways, i most of the time play on ihug 1.5 server: 203.109.138.144:27035

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
Originally posted by juggernaut
wc3 at ozforces? i dont get it
There is a Warcraft3 admin mod type thing implemented in the servers.

e.g. you cast a spell and it will prevent the player from movinf for a short while

Pretty funny

Link

yeah, if ppl. can post up ip's of servers that'll b cool, so all the bos members can u know, gather up on one server? :s

anyways, i most of the time play on ihug 1.5 server: 203.109.138.144:27035
man you gotta upgrade to steam, because it seems as tho everyone's playing it these days cos isn't 1.5 being wiped out in late december?

Ragerunner are you talking about CS1.6 WC3? With all the funny stuff like lightning bolts etc?..

freaking_out i'll look up the IPs, but if you get steam, which is free, it'll make it a lot easier for everyone to join one game..

hbk, do you play on the dialup ozforce servers or the ones for everyone? cos i think they kicked me the other night from that cos i'm on cable lol!

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
1.5 Will prevail until WON server's entirely cut off 1.5. Currently it seems a lot of other people still like 1.5

Yes I'm talking about the CS 1.6 Warcraft3. It's pretty fun for a while, then the funfactor dies.

Play on Ozforces! Admin's there are cool - *hint hint* :p

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
Originally posted by Ragerunner
1.5 Will prevail until WON server's entirely cut off 1.5. Currently it seems a lot of other people still like 1.5

Yes I'm talking about the CS 1.6 Warcraft3. It's pretty fun for a while, then the funfactor dies.

Play on Ozforces! Admin's there are cool - *hint hint* :p
ure admin?? man i dont like it when ppl cheat and admins dont do nothing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)