Creative paper 1 whaaaaaat (1 Viewer)

GoodLuck

HSC
"a composition on a studied text".

basically means a creation of your own, in relation to belonging... ...stress less homies.

also disregard board of studies, acquire bitches.
You just completely ignored the 'adaption' bit. and the 'studied text' bit.

aphorae

HSC
Uni Grad
ok screw bos, i had enough, seriously, someone who probably doesnt even know about the exam structure probably wrote about this
i rang my tutor some teacher at baulko and this is what she said too lol, i mean the media person wrote it, how does she know what's going to be in the exam...

unless some1 let slip, idk unlikely i have no idea idek

aphorae

HSC
Uni Grad
Teachers should have a good understanding of all the texts, especially if they're marking the HSC. the only reason they wouldn't, is if they were young and/or inexperienced, but they wouldn't have noobs marking the HSC would they? i have faith in the board of studies.
wut

HSC
some people would shit themselves after reading this, those people ate laxatives.

But I on the other hand am trying to spread this to the top schools....just so my school can do better...teheh...mean? or win?

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I propose a mass suicide outside BOS HQ... that'll teach them to ruin our prepared responses!
I haven't prepared a response so I'm hoping they fuck us all over because then everyone else is just as fucked as me. :)

aphorae

HSC
Uni Grad
some people would shit themselves after reading this, those people ate laxatives.

But I on the other hand am trying to spread this to the top schools....just so my school can do better...teheh...mean? or win?
why is there a plural idgi if ruse aces how will your school be any better off (assuming it's not ruse)

aphorae

HSC
Uni Grad
Everyone get off this site now or you'll defs fail regardless of suprise BOS antics.

It's cram time

There are currently 1489 users online. 359 members and 1130 guests
Most users ever online was 1,794, 16 Oct 2011 at 4:59 AM.

lol

DVDVDVDV

Premium Member
HSC
Oh wow, I'm terrified now

*tries to come up with more stories*

michaeljennings

HSC

Top schools are top schools for a reason lol, they arent gonna drop their bundle, theyd be good enough to prepare for whatever happens.

BUT SPREAD IT TO RUSE! :jedi:

asroma15

HSC
N/A
You just completely ignored the 'adaption' bit. and the 'studied text' bit.
that i did sir. thats why i said stress less. everyones taking this out of proportion. it will be the same. there not going to have one unseen text worth 15 marks or and adaption insstead of a creative, if anything they would change small things, not the papers structure as a whole.

GoodLuck

HSC
Top schools are top schools for a reason lol, they arent gonna drop their bundle, theyd be good enough to prepare for whatever happens.

BUT SPREAD IT TO RUSE! :jedi:
Ruse kids aren't dumb enough to spend their time here except to troll you lesser mortals

Interdrama

#wang
HSC
ruse knew last week because ruse is psychic or some shit

aphorae

HSC
Uni Grad
There are currently 1554 users online. 366 members and 1188 guests

watch this go up as the plot thickens

idk is ruse all that it's hyped up to be, my friend went in in y11 and she was ranked below me in all subjects + failed one and now she's 3rd there apparently in eng idk

imper

HSC
N/A
Wait WHAT? I'm confused/majorly screwed! What am i supposed to do for As you like it???!?!?!?!

GoodLuck

HSC
There are currently 1554 users online. 366 members and 1188 guests

watch this go up as the plot thickens

idk is ruse all that it's hyped up to be, my friend went in in y11 and she was ranked below me in all subjects + failed one and now she's 3rd there apparently in eng idk
Well what school do you go to?

Skriker

HSC
I haven't prepared a response so I'm hoping they fuck us all over because then everyone else is just as fucked as me. :)
MEMORISE ONE NAO!

.........anyway im off learning english essays..........fun fun think about fun.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)