CSSA Chemistry (1 Viewer)

mangoz

HSC
the 'oh the irony' and typing perfect english whilst doing esl should of already given it away
I'm pretty sure ESL people would know the meaning of "irony" and also I would also reckon most of them would know how to type "oh the irony" and other phrases you have spellbinded me with today perfectly. Also since you did say perfect english, where's the fullstop and capital letter in your sentence? :/ don't use perfect unless you want to get trolled.

Btw don't take this to offence, i'm just messing around.

lil_pembo

HSC
I am having trouble remembering all the equations. especially for the batteries :/

happyeddy

HSC
don't need to remember that...
it ain't in da test ;)
How do you know MagnificentOne??
Did your school sit the CSSA paper earlier?

If so, would you mind giving us any hints??

Would you say the test was more skills-based (eg. calculating, logics - such as how melting/boiling points are determined, equilibrium etc.)
or more rote-learning (eg. memorising the tests for cations/anions, UV chain reactions, testing and removal of contaminants in water supply etc.)?

I hope when you say 'easy' you mean the test was skills-based
because I'm really struggling with the rote-learning aspect of the course!! :(

Dylanamali

HSC
tip - know Haber process extremely well
and also be prepared with knowledge of ur batteries/cells

chem teacher gave us a few hints.

Dylanamali

HSC
indeed I am, but we'll see if an extended question is on Haber or not =)

happyeddy

HSC
Seriously are you guys trolling or what
Am I better off listening to you guys or ignoring you altogether? lol

Dylanamali

HSC
MagnificentOne is complete BS... no one has sat the CSSA exam, obviously through his posts in the Bio CSSA - his school is following the CSSA schedule as is everyone elses..

My chem teacher is a bit dodgy.. so he ended up giving my whole class a "study sheet" with the key syllabus dot points we SHOULD cover.. he said there might be some others, but he listed 2 and a half pages worth of pure syllabus dt pts.

HSC
MagnificentOne is complete BS... no one has sat the CSSA exam, obviously through his posts in the Bio CSSA - his school is following the CSSA schedule as is everyone elses..

My chem teacher is a bit dodgy.. so he ended up giving my whole class a "study sheet" with the key syllabus dot points we SHOULD cover.. he said there might be some others, but he listed 2 and a half pages worth of pure syllabus dt pts.
obviously a troll!

littlej123

HSC

can we have some tips?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)