Cssa mx1 (1 Viewer)

taeyang

HSC
My school did one they made....... which sucks.....

What did you have to do in q7? like what topic and how did you do it? ours was just an easy Projectile motion one

Dylanamali

HSC
Ours was also projectile motion.. and then we had some geometric/algebraic proof including tans.

jamesfirst

HSC
Projectile was easy IMO. We'll see how I go tho.

First I was like 'wtf' at the graph, but quickly got it.

Dylanamali

HSC
fml.. i f'ed up projections, but the rest of the paper was preety straight forward, nothing really caught me hugely off guard.
Probs made some silly mistakes thought.. should get 70/84+

jamesfirst

HSC
I used RHS and proved alpha to be 45, giving the angle in the semicircle to be 2alpha, therefore making it a right angle. :s
pretty sure that the chord was NOT a diameter. Well they didn't say it in the q, so you can't assume that it was a semicircle.

brettymaccc

HSC
pretty sure that the chord was NOT a diameter. Well they didn't say it in the q, so you can't assume that it was a semicircle.
Yeah but I proved that 4 alpha = 180 (using the triangles they gave and the angle that the tangent made with a chord (2alpha) to be equal to the angle in the alternate segment), and therefore making alpha 45.
Therefore, the "chord" through the circle made an angle of 90 with the diameter, and thus made it the diameter (as the angle in a semicircle is a right angle).

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Got the paper back today.
First with 86%.
I came second overall. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)