Deactivation of facebook (1 Viewer)

Stephie-Rae

HSC
Yeah i had a friend change my passwords for my Facebook, MySpace and Hotmail accounts about 3 months ago. I was obsessed, self control wasn't doing it so that was really the only way for me to stop sadly enough. It still drives me insane not being able to get on, but i would hate to imagine the amount of time i would of wasted on it if i hadn't.

Jaylee42003

HSC
Yeah i had a friend change my passwords for my Facebook, MySpace and Hotmail accounts about 3 months ago. I was obsessed, self control wasn't doing it so that was really the only way for me to stop sadly enough. It still drives me insane not being able to get on, but i would hate to imagine the amount of time i would of wasted on it if i hadn't.
You have awesome friends. As much as you must of hated them for it at the time, I hope you do realise what they did for you =]

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
Fucking farmville can go die
:mad:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Then how can I need to find a home for my lost sheep that wondered onto my farm???
And who will plow all my crops?
And who will look after my pigs?

Hence, deactivation of facebook is out of the question :)

Njn

nvrB♯nvrB♭.alwaysB♮
HSC
Ehh, Farmville ftl.

Restaurant City ftw! :D

Best fb game imo.

Sarebs

HSC
Haha Farmville (or maybe it was Farmtown) used to be all the rage at our school back when the half-yearlies were on (May?). One boy in my class got a bit worried that he'd have to leave an exam early to harvest his grapes!!!

Anyway, I haven't been on Farmville in 3 or more months! Woo hoo

Njn

nvrB♯nvrB♭.alwaysB♮
HSC
Haha Farmville (or maybe it was Farmtown) used to be all the rage at our school back when the half-yearlies were on (May?). One boy in my class got a bit worried that he'd have to leave an exam early to harvest his grapes!!!

Anyway, I haven't been on Farmville in 3 or more months! Woo hoo
Haha priority fail much?

Gotta hate when you forget to logon and half your field is full of withered crops.

Sarebs

HSC
Haha priority fail much?

Gotta hate when you forget to logon and half your field is full of withered crops.
Yeah thank God we got over that phase. But yeah that boy was so dumb I'm not surprised if he did end up leaving the exam early!

mr2yen

HSC
I finally did it, cant believe i gave up farmville too :(

vtfan

PG's M Crew
HSC
I've actually permanently deleted Facebook. :rofl:

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
YAY, I FINALLY DID IT :D :D
Deactivated facebook for good, won’t be seeing it till after the HSC ~ :)

I'm gonna really miss farmville :(

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
gave my boyfriend my password so i wouldn't go on it. he changed it but they sent me an email notifying me of the change. i deleted it and and then emptied my trash to avoid temptation. i could get the password by having them send it to me, but i'm pretty impressed with my self restraint. and he'd change it again haha.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
i gave up on my farmville.. its just a big plot of unplowed land atm
lol, what's with farmville. I actually found it annoying that I had to regularly come and make sure I harvested them on time...

I got rid of it ages ago...but I don't think I can get rid of facebook...:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)