Decent bags for uni/school (1 Viewer)

ducksonquack

HSC
I can't find any decent sized/fashionable bags for school -__-" Any suggestions? (besides backpacks)

ducksonquack

HSC
LOL i'm sorry, I didn't know liking fashion in highschool instantly categorizes you as a girl who puts out?
I just wanted a bag that was tasteful (for me) that could last a couple of years ><

brachester

HSC
LOL i'm sorry, I didn't know liking fashion in highschool instantly categorizes you as a girl who puts out?
I just wanted a bag that was tasteful (for me) that could last a couple of years ><
Go to a bag shop and decide for yourself

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Who cares what bag you have? People don't look at your bag and think 'Hmm... that's a pretty cool guy/what a loser'

Any bag that does its job of carrying books and stuff (ie: 99% of all bags on the market) are more than good enough.

For example, I still use the same bag that my parents got for me when I was in Year 9. Why? Because it has done it's job well over the past 4 years, and I have no intention of changing it unless it has a hole in it or something.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
Who cares what bag you have? People don't look at your bag and think 'Hmm... that's a pretty cool guy/what a loser'

Any bag that does its job of carrying books and stuff (ie: 99% of all bags on the market) are more than good enough.

For example, I still use the same bag that my parents got for me when I was in Year 9. Why? Because it has done it's job well over the past 4 years, and I have no intention of changing it unless it has a hole in it or something.
I still use my backpack from year 9 (2002) too, maximum brofist

zombies

HSC
Don't worry, just remember that the people on BOS aren't the best people to turn to for advice =P They can be quite... silly sometimes.

HSC
I use my 6 year old denim country road duffle bag, you know the ones that were insanely popular back in 2007? They're all made canvas or denim, so they're definitely going to last you a long time, provided you treat them well, like any other bag. I've even used those calico bags you get free or for $2 with purchase from cotton on. Use those on days when I don't feel like hauling much around.

Don't care if they're not fashionable anymore. They're the perfect size for my labcoat and extra pair of shoes and all my other junk.

I Study Hard

HSC
I like Billabong backpacks.
I have a cute small one thats a light blue with pink sparkles on it.
It even fits my law textbooks in it (fits a suprising amount for the size)
Best part: I got it for $19 at Sandy Bay
A find beachy shops tend to have the cutest bags, and if you go while they have a sale on you can pick them up cheap too =)

HSC
Uni Grad
I still use my lovely country road bag that I had since year 10. They last for a very long period of time. Occasionally I wear my Super Junior shoulder bag if I have a light load. If I have a heavy load, I use the country road bag otherwise.

nahi11

HSC
Hi,

From the two bags below, which one would you buy (in terms of aesthetics and quality) or neither?

They are both $50.00

The first one is from Caribee (the red bag)
http://theluggageprofessionals.com.au/caribee-data-pack-laptop-backpack.html

OR

The second from Wenger
http://www.wenger.com.au/prodetail.asp?pid=516

I like the second one better overall, however I'm concerned about the quality of it. I'm also open to any suggestions/links.

Thanks

Edit: I've also had a look at this:
http://www.officeworks.com.au/retail/products/Office-Supplies/Travel/Backpacks/SAHS5420BK
Lol sorry I dont mean to hijack your thread... Since there was already on existing...

nahi11

HSC
Thanks.

Even though I only need it last me a year, are Carribee bags long lasting?

zombies

HSC
I have no idea, never even heard of the brand. However, I'm sure any decent bag could last a year, probably a few years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)