Do ABC guys like fob girls? (1 Viewer)

bear1234

HSC
ABC=Australia born Chinese

Do Abc guys like fob girls? I have a close abc guy friend. He has a outgoing nice personality and well educated with good work. But he used to refuse to date any none-abc gals, he only changed his idea after he traveled to Asian countries.

Y is that? Y abc guys refuse to date fob? is it a discrimination? but their parents r fob too.

Yo1anda

HSC
because they're now Australians and have significantly different personalities

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
because fobbers are eww..

HSC
Uni Grad

Do Abc guys like fob girls? I have a close abc guy friend. He has a outgoing nice personality and well educated with good work. But he used to refuse to date any none-abc gals, he only changed his idea after he traveled to Asian countries.

Y is that? Y abc guys refuse to date fob? is it a discrimination? but their parents r fob too.
Hmm maybe this is part of stereotyping and discrimination as well....
You know, ABC's have different tastes and different personalities compared with a lot of Fobs...
A lot of ABC's I know do not want to date fobs or even be friends with them for somewhat reason...
A lot of ABC's reckon the fobs are like the people in China who spit, talk loud and that nasty stuff, whereas it's not true for a lot of cases.

btw are you a fob? :L

bear1234

HSC
But will an ABC guy date a good looking outgoing personality fob girl?

xMaNx

HSC
lol, have a shot, you might get lucky

bear1234

HSC
Hmm maybe this is part of stereotyping and discrimination as well....
You know, ABC's have different tastes and different personalities compared with a lot of Fobs...
A lot of ABC's I know do not want to date fobs or even be friends with them for somewhat reason...
A lot of ABC's reckon the fobs are like the people in China who spit, talk loud and that nasty stuff, whereas it's not true for a lot of cases.

btw are you a fob? :L
I do see ur point here. Yes I am a fob. But I won't look down on myself been a fob:tongue:

HSC
Uni Grad
I do see ur point here. Yes I am a fob. But I won't look down on myself been a fob:tongue:
heh coz for an ABC like me I actually like fobs...
my mom told me to be aware of which type of fobs i hang out with...
she tells me a lot of them don't study, are arrogant and stuff...
though to be honest i have to agree with her to an extent; there are heaps of smart fobs...
ive met a lot of the smart fobs :p

jazziman

HSC

Well honey, if he doesn't want you then that's his problem. From what is sounds, you've got a big heart and are a kind, loving person. If he doesn't want you, he is the one that is missing out. Not you. It's just him being arrogant and there are plenty of much nicer people out there, that you could be happier with. There's someone out there for you. If you ever feel hope is lost, just think about Li Cunxin and how went from being a young boy trapped in poverty, like a frog stuck in a well wanting to get out and see the bigger world, to a happily married man content with what he had.

bear1234

HSC
heh coz for an ABC like me I actually like fobs...
my mom told me to be aware of which type of fobs i hang out with...
she tells me a lot of them don't study, are arrogant and stuff...
though to be honest i have to agree with her to an extent; there are heaps of smart fobs...
ive met a lot of the smart fobs :p
well i agree with u at some point. like there r bad fobs dont study try doggy way to get PR etc... but there r also good fobs as well. my best friend makes heaps of $$$ and did first class honors in uni. Put it in this way we come from different background but we r now all in the same game using the same rules. We r actually doing much better than ABCs when we achieve the same level stuff.

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A

hai bby you should post a pic

HSC
Uni Grad
Also just FYI guys, a highspeed train from Sydney to Melbourne, based on using 5500kW would produce about 15 tonnes of CO2 since we use almost entirely coal power. This is actually a bit more than a 767 would use on that flight. Yes a train will generally carry more people, but it is slower. Like I said, I doubt people would use it.
LOL wrong thread?
aint it supposed to be on the high speed rail thread? :L

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)