Do GUYS really want the truth? (1 Viewer)

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
well i'm not a jealous person at all, but because my boyfriend is 6 years older than me, his list of "conquests" is rather extensive, which made for a slightly awkward conversation.

but i dont ever really think about it now, and i dont think he does either.

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
Just wondering, do guys really want to know the truth when it comes to a girl's past...like bfs etc etc or would u prefer not to know???

Some of u might be thinking that this is a stupid question, but i want to get some more persepective on the issue because only the other night i heard froma friend that a girl would be better off denying anything and everything to their bfs...instead of being honest! Like do guys get all jealous and paranoid etc?

On the other hand ... i guess the same question could go for the girls...do u really want to know about his past??
Honesty.
I don't just mean you ought to tell a serious partner your 'history' but also that if you're happy with it, say so. If you regret it, say so.
Your past is a part of who you are, a partner is entitled to have an idea what you were 'like' previously.

Who you are NOW will obviously be much more important, but I don't think hiding a past does any good.
Just try to live in a way NOW that you won't regret in ten years time.

Coxcomb

HSC
Personally, I don't expect a girl to give me her life story straight away. I think it is more exceptable to learn more about the girl as you spend more time together and bond. It's all about trust and generally the more time that is invested, the more you know the person.

JB10

HSC
Tough question.

I couldn't help but get a bit jealous when I found out my girlfriend had had a couple of short term boyfriends as well as 1 long term..

I think, if you've done a one night thing with someone then it never really needs to be bought up. I'd only tell my future girlfriends about girls I actually did care about, so far there's only been 1.

Mind-Revolution

Nothing Else Matters...
HSC
N/A
no my bf didnt really want to know, but i told him anyway, but then he got pissed off and wanted to know more about the guys... jealous much hehe
but i wanted to know about his past!!
theres this girl who he always talks about and i was ok with that... little did i know that they had a past!!
but he said he only did that to see whether i actually care about his past!!

boys are soo annoying sometimes!!
So, it really can't be too surprising...

ajay098

HSC
it's better to tell them than they finding it out through others...

wateva it may be, u'll want to be the one to tell him or her.

da-g91

HSC
lol depends if its sumfin big den yea

but if u gurls wana lie at least lie about shit dat we wont find out about...
kause if ur guna lie at least be able 2 pull it off

if u kan pull it off who gives a fuk lie or tell da truth whos guna noe

but also please dun act like ur all innocent PUT OUT!

Chazure

HSC
Uni Grad
it's a more interesting topic than the weather.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)